America's Next Top Model

ms.katejones said:
Tyra's freakout last week was HILARIOUS.
[post="1307649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What was that about? I saw the commercials and was vaguely curious, but I can't bring myself to watch this show--especially just to answer a " :confused: ". I saw the flesh-eating commercials and thought--"It's a reality show programmer's dream! Models and gross diseases--together!" If I didn't know better, I'd almost think that one of the producers slipped it to her somehow . . . :Ph34r:

verdantheart said:
What was that about? I saw the commercials and was vaguely curious, but I can't bring myself to watch this show--especially just to answer a " :confused: ".  I saw the flesh-eating commercials and thought--"It's a reality show programmer's dream! Models and gross diseases--together!" If I didn't know better, I'd almost think that one of the producers slipped it to her somehow . . .  :Ph34r:
[post="1310228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tyra basically lost it because one of the models they cut during the double elimination didn't cry. Yeah, it was pretty egotistical of her. She was like, "How DARE you make a joke out of this. You wasted an OPPORTUNITY!"

I think she was also mad because the girl who didn't cry, Tiffany, was sort of like Tyra's special project. Tiffany tried out for the show last year, got into a fight at a bar, Tyra paid for her anger management lessons, and then Tiffany came back for this season. Tyra wanted Tiffany to win (she said all the judges were rooting for her) b/c it would be such a Cinderella story if a single mother from the ghetto (Tiffany's words not mine) won America's Next Top Model.

Probably the best part was when Tyra yelled, "WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS AT ME LIKE THIS IT'S BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME!!"

Whatever, Tyra, you just wanted to get some good ratings.

I'm disappointed that Michelle is still around. I think Noelle should have at least have been in the top five/ Michelle is so blah and over dramatic. I don't know why they chose to dye her hair so blond, it's not really flattering at all.

i'm glad they kicked off michelle, i don't think she belonged there, she just didn't fit in -_- i think either Brit or Naima will win, Brit definitely has the personality :lol:

Keenyah was a total b*tch in the last ep. The way she shoved Kahlen just to get in the door first was really rude. I was happy when Brit totally outshone her at the industry party. Also, Britney rolling around in the mud was funny.

I hope Keenyah goes next and I still want Brit or Kahlen to win.

Kahlen reminds me of ME! sooooo much it's freaky!! :lol: she even looks like me! well when i was blonde :P

i'm glad Michelle left last week, she was just weird and not very pretty btw! dang. lol Britney's too rowdy for me, i think either Niama or Kahlen will win

Keenyah annoyed the hell out of me this week! Just because Naima doesn't look black doesn't mean that she isn't! That just really got to me. Naima could have beem the same way by saying it only meant the most for her because she is part black but she didn't. I was happy that she got to open the cell.

How the hell can Keenyah not know that Nelson Mandela is alive?! Even Hilary Duff knows this! And she needs to chill out on eating carbs too because it is showing.

I know that Naima is going to win, I've just got a feeling. However, since these girls have gotten great exposure because of the show I'm confident that my favorite one (Brittany) will get signed. I don't know, I think she's beautiful and she has a great personality, a strong one but I like her. Yes, she can be annoying at times but I'd rather deal with annoying rather than angry (Noami Campbell anyone???)

Keenyah is still a b!tch and I wish she'd gone home instead of Britney. Watching them fight was fun though, as was watching Kahlen try to dance. That girl is so funny with her nervousness around guys and avoiding confrontation. I want her to win so bad! Naima is boring and Keenyah bugs, so it HAS to be Kahlen.

Watching all the judges get their freak on was HILARIOUS. NIgel is damn sexy.

I just don't see it with Kahlen. I'd compare with Shandi from season 2, I just didn't see what the judges saw. I also don't think that her skin is thick enough for the fashion world too. She seems to cry very easily.

Naima has a unique look, she just needs to breakout of the shell that she's in. Keenyah is so selfish and it was hard for to hear the truth come from her best friend.

keenyah is really terrible, she's getting really mean, i don't think she deserves to win :angry:

i love britney's crazy attitude and i think she takes the best pics, they're beau-ti full! :lol:

i agree with you sugarbabyboo, i don't think kahlen winning, she's good but i don't know, i just can't visualizing her winning -_-

i do love how naima is different and unique- ^_^

I was quite excited to see that Naima won. Yes, I like kahlen's first name but she wasn't confident enough and didn't have Naima's unique look.

Don't you mean Janice, the judge aka the world's first supermodel? I'm pretty sure because other than that and the Surrel life she doesn't really do anything else.

Back