An ALIAS movie

If JJ and co. made a movie version of Alias, would you...

:tvhappy: <Yep> would like to see 'Alias, The Movie' on the big screen
:tvhorror: <Nope> watching it on tv is enough already

Don't know why I don't have the <poll button> but anyway :D just wanna know if you're a YES or NO

me ~> obviously 🤤 (but the original cast has to be part of it!)

With the original cast and crew... OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'D GO SEE IT A MILLION TIMES!!!

But it would have to have a REALLY good JJ-style story, because without weekly cliffhangers, they would have to come up with something special. Too much stuff happening (like a season packed into 2 hours) would be bad, but a powerful and twisting story would be the most important thing.

I heard ther's going to be a "24" movie, which is obviously going to be with out the real-time ticking of the clock. And that's not genuine 24. Tha same would happen with an ALIAS movie. They would have to change the usual pace and narrating style. It would have to be a masterpiece to actually work out good. And I'd rather not have an Alias movie if it were to be a disappointment.

i would go see it~! but i would want jj to do it b/c the eps he writes are really good and i just wouldnt want it to be really cheezy and be a complete dud~!!

I would more than likely go see it, but I honestly wouldn't have too much hope for it. Most TV shows that have been made into movies recently just aren't that good and end up dissapointing fans.

But that won't stop me from seeing it. ;)

No way.

Absolutely no way would I want that.

:nonono:

That would COMPLETELY ruin Alias, in my opinion

I would go and see it right away with my friends (that would be so much fun!) It would have to be with the orginal cast, obviosuly! It cound't be stupid or cheesy, and have to be really action packed. I think this would be a good really good movie, but only if JJ writes it!

~Andrea :angelic:

would see it ... of course ... and since this last season is gonna go out with a bang, I am sure we will still feel like hanging with the series finale cliffhanger ... ;)

i would see it if it went to the Big Screen but... i would rather not have it go to a movie it would just ruin it. Alias develops the charcter and goes into lost of detail, and thats b/c its a TV show and it should remain a Tv show. What would even be in the movie?!?!?!? how would they even make that??? so i vote NO

i would see it.. if it was with the original cast. yeah, i could see how it could completely ruin the show.. but let's be honest here.. I DON'T WANT ALIAS TO END!! lol

Back