Sci-Fi An Altered State

I am a new member to the forum and a huge fan of science fiction. My tastes tend to run toward first contact, discovery of new worlds, and extraordinary things happening to ordinary people.

I am also a writer and will now shamelessly plug my first novel, An Altered State. It is a fast-paced read and reviewers have described it as suspenseful and riveting.

The book is available on both the Kobo and Amazon Kindle sites. As you may be aware, there are preview chapters available on both sites and they provide a good introduction to the book. I would greatly appreciate it if you can take a look and consider making a purchase.

Kindle: Amazon.com: An Altered State eBook: Peter Sterling Lord: Kindle Store
Kobo: Rakuten Kobo

The book is available on both the Kobo and Amazon Kindle sites either free (Kobo) or at a reduced rate (Kindle) for three days, March 2-4, 2019. Kindle rules do not permit me to offer the book for free at this point.

I'm just hoping people will take a look and post a few reviews. Thanks.

Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Altered-State-Peter-Sterling-Lord-ebook/dp/B07NTLSGRC/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=an+altered+state&qid=1551540291&s=digital-text&sr=1-14
Kobo: An Altered State ebook by Peter Sterling Lord - Rakuten Kobo

Back