An Espionage Fairytale

Once upon a time there lived a spy whose hair was as red as the apples that grew in the orchard below her tower. Everday this spy would sit by her window that overlooked her kingdom and she wished to find her prince charming, always imagining how she would meet him, how they would just see each other in the middle of a crowded room while bullets spliced through the air, and how he would watch over her during missions making sure a stray bullet would never hit her. but this dream has faded away ever since her evil mother irina(she isnt evil but for the story she is!lol) has locked her up in her tower. From her tower, Sydney can see the enchanted forest to the left of the castle. Many times during her childhood, she would escape the confinement of the castle grounds and run through the woods despite the many warnings that evil russian drunken squirrels lived in the forest(you think i would leave them out?! ;) )but everytime she went in there, she never saw one. Sydney can also see out into the plains and hills of their kingdom where peasants work the fields searching for rambaldi manuscripts. in the distance sydney can see the winding road leading to the palace and she can just make out a horse and carriage.
*im not sure if i like this, but oh well!LOL, if you want me to continue im sure i can think of something odd to put in it, if not just say so, i wont be offended! :D LOL, thanks!

OMG!! i wasnt going to have mice, but i will!!paperclips, staplers, stencils, tape dispensers, caculators, red pens, black pens!!!!LOL

Vikki, that's great!!!!! :lol: LOL!!! Oh but in one of your fan fic's, you've just gotta add the ESP roach's! Here you can read about it (Something in my forum, DR Frodo):

Apple sause-
OMG, THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!! Ok, well, I have this problem too Dr. Frodo...

See, I have an old house so there are lots of roachs out and about in this house. But these are no ordonary Roachs, they have ESP! Really! So when leave out a sandwitch and I think it's safe, I'll turn around and poof! It's gone and all that it left is Roach foot prints! But see that is not he only problem, they talk to me too!

They're telling me that they want to recruit me into the NRA, and that they are undercover as Roach's. If I step on one, the others will come out with reinforsements and atack me with toothpaste! What ever do I do!? HELP!!!! Dr. FRODO HELP!!!

Dose this sound like something good to possibly add to your story? All my members on my forum are pretty funny so we might be able to come up with somthing :D

OMG!!yes im adding the ESP roaches in one of them!hey maybe i should be a member in your forum, becuase that sounds like something i would talk about!LOL, or you could direct them to read my fics!LOL

Back