Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

• I don't Know, I still have doubts and I'm not very informed

• Total voters

Tuga

Cadet
I think there are here a lot of european people, so what you think about this?
Of course, even the non-european can say what they think!

Well I'm French and I think it's a good idea, if it feats to our own Constitution.
But some of the statesmen in France are against it :angry: :( , don't ask me why because I don't know it, it's too complicated :P :lol: .
And all the countries have to accept it, if one country is against it then we have to do everething again :( :rolleyes:

[quote name='B'Elanna Paris' date='Dec 23 2004, 06:17 AM']I certainly do not agree with it.
[post="1124883"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
Me too, we will have a collective constitution but we will keep our own constitution. It will be easier to solve the problems between two persons who are from different country of EU with the "same laws"

you know...Europe seems to be going in a direction that's very similar to early American History and the Articles of Confederation. does anyone think there could be a time in the future when there is a United States of Europe?

No and if there is I certainly won't be living there. and we will kick up such a fuss if it happens

Me too, we will have a collective constitution but we will keep our own constitution. It will be easier to solve the problems between two persons who are from different country of EU with the "same laws"

It won't be any easier because those mechanisms are already in place.

Europe was founded as a free trading nation now its a gravy train run by people with weird ideas about being a counterpoint to America. Look at the GPS system there trying to run. There is no point to it. Its just expensive

Back