An idea for a game

Fuxia

Cadet
I have an idea for a looting system.
As I play WoW the most uber anoying thing off all time was killing bosses and pray God it drop what you need.
In my opinion it will be good that boss drop for every player 1 loot with his name on.The game calculate for every player the percentage of a drop and bla bla and drop random for every player.The game than save what you loot and next time it will not drop that thing again.

this is erroe message: You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

In my opinion it will be good that boss drop for every player 1 loot with his name on.The game calculate for every player the percentage of a drop and bla bla and drop random for every player.The game than save what you loot and next time it will not drop that thing again.

Fuxia,

Check out this post. It has a lot of the concerns you do, and I'll be e-mailing these ideas to the friendly people at Simutronics as well the first time we get a Hero's Council going...

HEROSHALL.COM

Check that out, read up on it, and express your ideas too. I for one hate percentage drop where a full plate mail orc drops a leather belt.

Back