Ana is the baby?!?!?!?

OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! ANA IS CORDY AND CONNOR'S BABY!!!! OMG!!! I'M IN SHOCK!!! I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR DO SOMETHING ELSE!!! I'M IN SHOCK!!!

Lol...It does sound pretty funny when you put it like that. I think this whole upcoming storyline where everyone is possessed by her (except Fred) looks kind of lame, but I hope it turns out to be better than it looks in the previews.

I saw Gina Torres come up in the guest star list so I wasn't surprised. It's nice to see her. I kinda miss Firefly.
;)

It's Anna? Really? I didn't the see most of the beginning episodes of Alias so I had no idea. Wow! So that's what she looks like. This is actually pretty funny! That's cool!

She looked MUCH more cool on Alias, though. She usually had her hair in a braid, and her make-up was more interesting, and she had a Russian accent (at least I think it was Russian.) I barely even recognized her on Angel.

Azalea said:
Lol...It does sound pretty funny when you put it like that. I think this whole upcoming storyline where everyone is possessed by her (except Fred) looks kind of lame, but I hope it turns out to be better than it looks in the previews.
i agree. they shoulda kept faith and willow. ;)

crazy spinster said:
Azalea said:
Lol...It does sound pretty funny when you put it like that.  I think this whole upcoming storyline where everyone is possessed by her (except Fred) looks kind of lame, but I hope it turns out to be better than it looks in the previews.
i agree. they shoulda kept faith and willow. ;)
I AGREE 100%

they are not now, they were going to do a Willow school of Witch type spin off but decided against!!!!!!
plus Faith would have been in and they hate each other to bits, or was that the Daen and Faith idea! i can't remember!!!!!! no willow spin off now!!!!!!!! (c bbc cult page onto buffy news!)

man, I missed the ep where Cordy had her baby, and she's already fully grown? what the heck is going on? I know Joss is know for is outlandish stories, but I'm soooooo totally lost here.

It was strange, she came out all glowy and you could see a shadow of like tentacles and then it took human form really big, it's really strange

Back