And Forever

Sequel!! YAY! Thankyou to everybody who reviewed Always. You guys are so great!
Disclaimer: Nope I don't own Alias
Here you go!

“Thank you, Agent Vaughn. You’re free to go.” The guard told Sydney, as she flashed him her badge. She walked into the ops center and automatically saw her husband sitting at a computer, looking very much as if he was going to fall asleep. She smiled. Last night, Her and Vaughn and gone out with Eric and Will. They had been out really late, and she heard Michael complain about it when he got up at 6 this morning. He had had to go in early, leaving her alone in bed.

She walked up to him, as he was about to doze off.

“Hey there Agent Vaughn, no falling asleep on the job.” She whispered in his ear, laughing when he jumped.

“Geez, Syd. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” he said, then settling himself in his seat, leaned forward to kiss her.

“No.” she said once she broke away. “but if that’s the greeting I get everytime I scare the felgercarb out of you, then I’m going to do it more often.”

He rolled his eyes. “Why did I marry you, again?” he asked playfully.

She pretended to think it over. “Hmm, I don’t know. You love me?” she said innocently.

“Oh that must be it.” He teased.

At that point, Eric and Will walked over to them.

“Hey Syd. We were wondering how long it would take you to get here and wake Mike over here up.” Will said.

Vaughn rolled his eyes again. “What is this? ‘Pick on Vaughn’ day today?”

The other three just laughed. “Oh, don’t worry honey. We still love you.” Sydney said, kissing his cheek.

“Yeah, don’t worry, Mike. We still love you.” Eric said mockingly.

“Eric, are you always such a pain in the ass?” Sydney asked.

Eric shrugged. “Yeah. Yeah I am.”

Before she could respond though, Jack walked up to them. “We all need to talk. Now.” He said. They all moved to follow him into an empty conference room. They all sat down and Jack turned to address them.

“Irena Derevko has turned herself in again.”

“WHAT!?” they all asked simultaneously.

“Yes. She walked right in here.”

“What could she possibly have to gain from turning herself in?” Vaughn asked, taking Sydney’s hand to calm her.

Jack just shook his head. “I assume that since Sark is in out custody and Sloane is dead, she has nothing left to do.”

Sydney found her voice. “But ‘The Telling’ is still out there somewhere.”

“Yes it is. But, Since Sloane is dead, we don’t know where he had it hidden.” Jack replied. “Sydney, Vaughn, she wants to talk to the two of you.”

Vaughn ducked his head for a second, then looked up to see his wife’s eyes on him. She knew how hard it was to speak to her mother, even after all these years. He squeezed her hand.

“Ok. We’ll talk to her.” Vaughn replied.

TBC

Short I know. I'll update tomorrow, promise. (unless of course my dad wont let me ;))

Off to PM my loyal readers.

well i've never read always sorry about that but i'll go read it but this looks absolutely cute hmm I wonder why she turned herself in and why she wants to talk to them.I can't wait for more can I get a PM when you update please

yay i already like the sequel! but jus to clear things up, but did irina kill sloane or was it someone else? good chap tho and can u add me to ur pm list.

WHY,WHY,WHY must you do that with the cliff hangers. I can't stand it, I have to know :woot: I thought it was a really nice touch that you had Irina turn herself in. I never saw that coming. Now, i can't wit to see what she has to say to Syd and Vaughn. Plus, I thought the whole scene with everybody was so cute. Weiss is so funny, great job loved it. (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

why do you always leave cliff hangers? WHY? and why did you bring that evil mother back?! grrr...i don't know what you have up your sleeve!

oh well, thanks for letting my know the sequel is up! it's starting to sound as good as you other one

I'm really excited and grateful to see that you're writing a sequel. You're an excellent writer!

What a great start and I EAGERLY look forward to what you come up with next!

Thanks for the PM...cks

Thankyou to all my reveiwers!
Ok, you guys said you hate cliffhangers? Well then you aren't going to be very happy with the ending to this one. ;).

Chapter 2

“Michael, are you sure you want to do this?” Sydney asked, as they walked to the holding cells together.

“Haven’t we been over this already? Yes, Syd. I’ll be fine.”

Sydney sighed. “Ok.”

After a few minutes they got down to the cell Irina Derevko was being held in. She was just standing there, giving Sydney the impression that she had been waiting for them.

“Sydney, Mr. Vaughn.” She said, nodding towards them.

“What are you doing here, mom?’

“With Sloane dead, Sydney and Sark in your custody, I have nothing left to do.”

“What about the telling, Irina? Do you know where that is?” Vaughn asked coldly.

Irena looked over at him and almost smiled.

“No, Mr. Vaughn. I don’t.”

“Is that all, Mom?” Sydney asked.

Irina nodded sadly. And Vaughn and Sydney walked out of the holding cells.

“Do you believe her? About what she said about not having anything left to do?” Vaughn asked, as they walked into the ops center.

Sydney looked over at Vaughn. “Not for a second. I have a doctor’s appointment I have to get to though, so I’ll meet you at home later.”

“A doctor’s appointment for what?”

“Just checkup every month or so to make sure that the affects of ‘The Telling’ are totally out of my system.” She explained.

“Oh, ok. See you tonight.” He said, kissing her goodbye.

“I’m home!” she yelled, as she walked into the house later that night.

“Hey,” Vaughn said, walking out of the kitchen. “I ordered pizza for dinner, since it is too late too cook something.

She walked over and kissed him.

“How was your doctor’s appointment?” Vaughn asked, after they had broken away.

“Good. Nothing wrong. Did you tell my dad what my mother said?”

“Oh, um yeah. He doesn’t believe her either.”

“Yeah, there is something about it all that doesn’t make sense.”

“Syd, what do you say we not talk about work, and we sit in front of the TV with this pizza?”

She just smiled at him, grabbing his hand. “I have a better idea.” She said.

He smirked. “Oh yeah, and what’s that?”

“I think that we should forget about dinner and not watch TV.” She said leading him to the bedroom.

The next morning, Sydney woke up to the alarm, and leaned over to turn it off. She was also aware of the sleeping man beside her, who had his left arm thrown haphazardly over her waist, and his right one under his head as he slept on his stomach. She loved it when she could just lay there and watch him. After a few minutes, she was startled when she heard his voice.

“Your staring,” he teased sleepily.

She just smiled as he opened his eyes.

“We have to go to work.” She whispered.

Vaughn just groaned. “You know what I think we should do? I think we should call in sick and just lay in bed all day.”

Sydney laughed sitting up. “ I don’t think that would go over with Kendall very well. Plus, we save the world, what could be more important than that?”

“Syd, I have been ‘saving the world’ non-stop for over ten years, you have been longer. I think that we deserve a day alone at home.”

“Well, my dear husband, as right as you are, I am going to get in the shower. Are you going to join me?”

“Yeah, I’ll be right there.”

“Ok.” She said, before walking into the bathroom.

As Vaughn got out of bed to join her, the phone rang.

“Hello,” he answered.

“Uh yes, is Sydney Vaughn there please?”

“This is her husband.”

“Oh ok, Mr. Vaughn. This is Saint Mercy Hospital. We have the results of your wife’s pregnancy test. Congratulations, Mr. Vaughn. Your wife is pregnant.”

TBC
Don't hurt me!!
::Runs away before bricks are thrown:: Feedback please!~~Sarah

Back