And The Willow Trees Dance

I was getting annoyed with fanfiction.net but I was lucky enough to come across this place! YAY!

Please give feedback-good or bad!

Alias is the property of J.J. Abrams and co. -I am not making any money off of this.

And The Willow Trees Dance

Chapter One

Chapter one: Explanations and a Shoulder to Cry On

It must have been way past midnight when I finally arrived at my doorstep because the moon
had gone far across the sky to the tops of the willows at the end of our street.

Will was at home and so that was one more thing she didn’t have to worry about. But even
so, what’s one more worry in the life of Sydney Bristow? It’s just a needle in a haystack of
worries that had built up over the years and may never build back down again.

It was time. The CIA had specifically said to tell Francie the complete truth around her life
of lies and deceit. Francie as well as Will would be joining the CIA anyhow because the
witness protection program was not reliable as long as Marshall was an operative of SD-6.
He had managed to infiltrate the WPP to Sloanes happiness. They would be tracked if they
joined it and Sloane would be able to squeeze Sydney’s double-agent status out of them.
This brought tears to Sydney’s eyes thinking about what her friendship had caused her
friends, then she thought about Vaughn,... he was so kind to her, and now it had cost him his
life. This made her cry even harder. And the tears continued to fall...

Sydney slowly opened the door to her house to find Francie sitting at the counter drinking
coffee nervously. There was no question that she had been up all night worrying about
Sydney, and she took comfort in her friend’s worry for her.

“Sydney! Thank God you all right! Where have you been? Why didn’t you call?! I was so
worried! Syd? Why are you crying? Whats wrong?! Please tell me!??” Sydney was bombard
with questions upon her enter. She was prepared to answer them though.

“Francie....we need to talk and I am very serious about what I am about to relay to you, so
please try and be calm and understand....okay?”

Chapter Two

“Ouch!” Francie yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Sorry Francie.” Sydney apologized blankly. After training for only a month, Francie and
Will had still not quite grasped the concept of fighting. But that was to be expected, it had
only been a month and it took much longer than that to learn the fighting arts, even with
Sydney as the teacher.

“I am so tired of this!” Complained Will. It had been especially hard for Will to leave his old
life that was mostly filled with normalcy only to be brought into a life as terrible as a covert
undercover agent’s life.

The trio had been flown to Germany to prepare for a long-time undercover assignment.
SD-6 was no longer a threat as it had been burned to the ground by an unknown agency just
shortly Sydney, Will, and Francie had been sent out of the country to both be protected until
the Alliance was destroyed and to take on a very important mission. The mission was
long-term and Sydney was supposed to train her newly recruited best friends to fight in order
to take on the mission. It was turning out to be quite a chore.

In 3 weeks, the mission would begin. The gameplan was to work for Irina Derevko without
letting her know their true motives for doing so. Sydney was to convince her mother that the
CIA did not welcome her back after her disappearance because they thought that she had
gone over to the dark side and joined Irina’s agency. They believed that Sydney’s bond with
her mother had been too strong-much stronger than her deal with the CIA. Therefor, Sydney
offered her friends to come along and they, being loyal to her and understanding her
situation, agreed to come along.

This mission would be tricky, but the objective had been made quite clear. 1Earn Irina’s
trust 2when given the go-ahead, assassinate her.

The only thing missing, was Vaughn. Nothing had been found. No body. No identification.
No ransom note. The CIA took this as the ‘okay’ to assume his death. They claimed there
was nothing more they could do. Typical.

Sydney snapped back from her daydreaming just in time to duck a kick from Will and
in-turn, flip him on his ass for trying to take advantage of her in dream state.

It was going to be a long 3 weeks. And an even longer assignment.

FEEDBACK!!! :blush: :angelic:

Back