And we begin...

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Greetings!

XFRocks, welcome aboard. So is there a real name we can call you or just MrPaint & XFRocks? :P

Oh yeah!

My name in full is Dao Hoang Son (Vietnamese name) but I do prefer xfrocks. It sounds cool :D

Oh yeah!

My name in full is Dao Hoang Son (Vietnamese name) but I do prefer xfrocks. It sounds cool :D
Dao, happy to meet you. :smiley: As you may have guessed already my name is Kevin. I'm in the USA near the city of Philadelphia (East Coast).

XFRocks you shall be then. :D

I was checking out your site, XFRocks.com, and that wordpress integration you did looks great! Took me a few minutes to put it all together that the home page was WordPress and not XenForo. :cool:

Thank you :D

Btw, I got the games (v3a games) up and running now. Coming to MochiAds games. Btw, I haven't test the live install yet but what do you think about importing? How should we do it?

Thank you :D

Btw, I got the games (v3a games) up and running now. Coming to MochiAds games. Btw, I haven't test the live install yet but what do you think about importing? How should we do it?
Easy thing might be to zip it & attach it here in the forums. That way you can also use me as the "dummy test" to see how it goes with somebody doing an install.

Hello, are you there? :D
I'm here.... :P Friday nights are my usual 'pizza & movie' night with my wife so I'm usually not online much that night.

Easy thing might be to zip it & attach it here in the forums. That way you can also use me as the "dummy test" to see how it goes with somebody doing an install.

Haha, I was asking about the live install of games from v3a. Can you put them in a zip file so I can play around? Btw, got the mochiads games working :D

Hey Kevin, are you around? I'm in need of other v3a games to test. Also, do you know where I can find IPB games?

Attached are IPB games. I'll work on rounding up some v3A games. The v3A game downloads from v3Arcade.com are on the fly out of the database so none of those games are in nice zips ready to go.

Have you created a Mochi account to grab some Mochi games?

Attachments

• game_bejeweled.tar
    251 KB · Views: 87
  • game_100menv32MICRO.tar
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • game_1starshipv32Sparky.tar
    2.5 MB · Views: 90
Thank you Kevin :smiley:

Yes, I have my Mochi account to test the v3a vBulletin and work with XenForo
When I get back to the house tonight I'll post some old game collection files that I've come across over the years. They can not be redistributed in the public because these are games that were converted by others without formal permission of the game creators but they come in handy for testing.

When I get back to the house tonight I'll post some old game collection files that I've come across over the years. They can not be redistributed in the public because these are games that were converted by others without formal permission of the game creators but they come in handy for testing.
That's really cool.

PS: Can you check the email system for xfarcade.com? I watched this thread with email notification but I didn't receive any email :(

Here.... between month end (the IT shop I work at has systems month end process we do every month) and family it's been crazy. I'll jot off an email later tonight to your gmail account. :smiley:

Glad to see you around. I was just worried as you disappeared. No big deal ;)

PS: I haven't received your email, FYI

Back