physical: 100 % :woot:
emotional: 22 %
intellectual: 32 %
total: 52 %

so do I qualify to be part of Anders' Angels? ^_^

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
If ya love him, you're in!

I couldn't get to that picture, Amy...... my stupid computer! :stupidcomputer: :banghead:

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Suzi- the screen caps for The Frame are up! A lot of hotness!!!

But the thing is... DA has such *AMAZING* baby blues... why do I keep seeing him with brown eyes lately?!?! What, do they think Sark won't look evil enough with blue eyes???

amy lynn

The Polish Pirate
Ah yes...that one is a very hot one as well. He really does look like he's about to bite her!

Could I be Lauren in that picture?? :angelic:

hotpot

The Bubbly
LOL Joyie - I am over there now taking in the letha jacketness all over again! The one measly good thing about this ep...

Oh Amy - I know... for some reason looking at that pic - :thud: as much as Lauren is hated - I would trade places with her at that moment :D [/gush]

hotpot

The Bubbly
Okay seriously - I love that! Yeah yeah, I gripe that Lauren is making him her b****, BUT it's nice to see Sark act a little human every now and then....

Hey - it's a start to the theory of him really being a good guy ^_^

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Uh-huh. The eyes and the lips get me everytime! :thud: Now, if his hair would just grow back quicker!!! :LOL:

But anyways, Rach... I'll add ya to the list!

hotpot

The Bubbly
His hair is growing back more I noticed, but I didn't care either way. I thought it looking shorter made him look older ;)

I love his jawline...all square and hot :shamefullyembarrased:

Top Bottom