Anders' Angels

I feel like I'm cheating on MV for posting on this thread, but I just fell in love with DA in that one blooper scene for S3..."Are you going to hurt me?" OMG, his face and the way he said the line was so cute and precious. I watched the bloopers before I went to bed last night, and I actually dreamt about it, so I know this is serious :D . I still love MV, but David was in my dream. What does that mean? Ok, I actually love all the Alias guys, but there might be something here.

boyscout11 said:
I feel like I'm cheating on MV for posting on this thread, but I just fell in love with DA in that one blooper scene for S3..."Are you going to hurt me?"  OMG, his face and the way he said the line was so cute and precious.  I watched the bloopers before I went to bed last night, and I actually dreamt about it, so I know this is serious :D . I still love MV, but David was in my dream.  What does that mean?  Ok, I actually love all the Alias guys, but there might be something here.
[post="993798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yea..... I like both MV and DA....but the DA love is stronger now :P

I found this pic while perusing alias media. He looks so...young and eerily like Leonardo Dicaprio :mellow: :lol:

[attachment=11624:attachment]

jess said:
I found this pic while perusing alias media.  He looks so...young and eerily like Leonardo Dicaprio :mellow: :lol:

[attachment=11624:attachment]
[post="1014288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. He's cute. Aside from S/V i do like sark, he's bad and hot. :smiley:

Hi Girls!

I'm a new member, and I love David Anders!
I'm Italian, so I listen Alias in Italian. The Italian voice of David Anders is VERY SEXY!

I love DA, 'cause he's very good actor and Sark is veri bad and hot guy!

Ale

p.s Sorry for my english, is very bad! :(

What??!???! Which CSI??? When?? I've started watching the NY one; it's pretty good, but I haven't ever seen the others.

I will make an exception for DA, though!

Which one???

Ale89 said:
Thank you!
In your country (you are american or english?), see you David Anders in CSI? Here we are at third season!  :(
[post="1017924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Here we haven't even started on season 3 yet. I'm from denmark and I'l have to wait longer for season 4 of alias and on top of that I'll have to wait longer to see david on CSI.
That's why I'm glad dvd's exist. So I can watch them earlier.

Tori13 - it's the C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation. I think he'll be on the 21nd of october, if I'm not mistaken.

Hello Everyone!!

Im back!!
How are you all doing?

Is David going to be on more CSI episodes?
I sure hope so (but it will take a while before in can see it in my country)

Back