Anders' Angels

That's what I thought. :lol:

Suzi, have you read Dark Knight? I've only read the prologue and first chapter so far but it's good. Especially the prologue. :D

De nile ain't just a river in Egypt. However, as President of Fanders and Polite David Lover #1 I must acknowledge Lauren, and that Lauren is probably a nice person, I would probably like Lauren if I met her...

Oh who am I kidding! It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok three year old moment over.

Mrs. Sark said:
Oh yeah, his first appearance was kick ass. The way he swung that gun around... then they focused on his face... we saw the lil smirk... those lips. :thud: Then BOOM! He just kills the guy. Friggin' HOTNESS!
I just watched this episode for the millionth time!

🤤 :thud: :stretcher:

I mean, the close up they do of his face after he shoots the guy. And he kind of tilts his head to the side. My heart goes *thud*.

I love David Anders :love:

amy lynn said:
Mrs. Sark said:
Oh yeah, his first appearance was kick ass. The way he swung that gun around... then they focused on his face... we saw the lil smirk... those lips. :thud: Then BOOM! He just kills the guy. Friggin' HOTNESS!
I just watched this episode for the millionth time!

🤤 :thud: :stretcher:

I mean, the close up they do of his face after he shoots the guy. And he kind of tilts his head to the side. My heart goes *thud*.

I love David Anders :love:
Uh-huh... :love:

The only couple I support is JG and MV. DA is single. He's SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will belive that until my dying day. :D

Yessssssss! DA is single. I had a momentary lapse. But I'm all better now! :lol:

What's funny, is I don't support the S/V relationship on the show...but I do love the JG/MV relationship!

And again...DA is single!! :lol:

Mrs. Sark said:
Well, he'll be single... until he gets with me! ;) :rotflmao:
Actually, he's single cause he's waiting for me!! ;)

...I guess that's why there's a DA for each one of us here in De Nile!! :lol:

LOL. You betcha! :D

We each have our own blond haired, blue eyed hottie who looks more than drool worthy in a LEATHA jacket :thud: to cuddle. 🤤

Okay - all kidding aside - how long has he been with this girlfriend? I mean, besides me - ya know - the 'other' one :lol:

I still can't get over that he is what 23 now? So young! 🤤

I have no clue... I'm hopin' it just a little fling and he's holding onto his heart until he meets me. :sideroll:

Yeah, only 23... so young..... the way he carries himself on the show makes him seem older.

I hope she's not some old high school gf from Oregon or something... like they go way back and they're destined to be together. <_<

LOL - yeah that whole HS sweetheart felgercarb and he took her with him to LA would just annoy the felgercarb out of me! :lol: Kidding - I'll live in denial. It's all good if he's happy - but that doesn't mean I can't dream!

Oh yes, we do sleep better that way.

I slept wonderfully after my day of cuddling with my leather-jacket wearing DA in De Nile.

...or course I slept wonderfully cause I spent the night in De Nile too. And my DA was no longer leather-jacket wearing...

:angelic:

Back