Anders' Angels

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Hey, all you DA lovers... this is the place to talk about him! News, pics, ANYTHING! MV has his mistresses so DA can have his angels! :angelic: :lol:

First, let's get the bad news and then push it out of our minds forever... he has a gf. :thud: <_< :angry: :cuss: She is not worthy of our DA!!! NOOOOOO!!!
post-67-1080513968.jpg

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BUT!</span> This is where we grab an innertube and start floating down <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DE NILE!!!!!!!</span> :lol: :surf: :snorkel: Where the sun is always shining, the water is always lovely, and there's a DA for each and every one of us!!! :lol:

Now that we've gotten the bad news out of the way, here's some yummylicious DA pictures!!!!!!

post-67-1080110759.jpg

Blowing ME a kiss... heh, I wish. ;) :love:

post-67-1080110883.jpg
post-67-1080668621.jpg

Ahh.. that smile... that flipped up collar... 🤤 Aww, and look at him laughing! :love:

post-67-1080113851.jpg
post-67-1080668654.jpg

Those blue eyes... :thud: Melts me everytime.

Random facts about David:
He drinks Budweiser beer
He smokes Camels and doesn't like Marbs
He has no butt (but I'd like to be the judge of that myself! :lol:smiley:
He likes to play golf (he participates in celebrity golf tournaments when he can)
He teaches tennis to kids (could he be any more lovable?!)
He drives a Jeep (Wrangler, I do believe)
He has a PS2, Dreamcast, and the old Nintendo system
He's a sports game player (Virtual tennis, Madden 2004, ESPN)

Umm... anything else anyone wanna add???

Now, go HERE to calculate your compatibility with DA!

I got:
Physical: 85%
Emotional: 53%
Intellectual: 100%
Total: 80%

And also, use The Love Calculator to calculate the probability on a successful relationship between you and DA! :D

I got 65% -_-

And I present to you... the angels!!
1. Joyie
2. amy lynn
3. liliana
4. hotpot
5. Tuulia
6. sarkfan
7. SD6Agent24
8. SarksScrtAgntGrl
9. The_Other_Sydney
10. fivetoesonefoot
11. Tori13
12. ginny
13. Galicdreamer
14. Don't_Frost_the_Pie515
15. sintheeah
16. Acting_chia
17. Jassy
18. TunerChic
19. jenaliaslover
20. Dita
21. Sally
22. cute_as_candy
23. litlle_miss_vaughn
24. golden_eye
25. Alias_Addict47
26. Kathy
27. xxSaRkxx
28. yendys47
29. bluebear_74
30. kalspointguy
31. NSDeReVkO
32. adrianalazarey
33. kouk

(If ya want, you can put this in your sig: Anders' Angel)

The Official Emoticons of DA's Hotness::
🤤 :thud: :stretcher: :love:

DA Quotes:
"Alias: The Game is kind of a new Golden Eye... with breasts."
"I get badass cars and expensive clothes. It makes you walk cooler. I walked into a scene and I had this cool suit on, and Jennifer went, 'What are you, a pimp? You always have the coolest stuff.'" David Anders :lol:

Dude! I took that quiz and I got

Physical: 100%
Emotional: 99%
Intellectual: 88%
Total: 96%

🤤 :thud: :stretcher:

Noooooooooo! not the gf!! :nonono: Surf's up on De Nile!! :surf:

I love DA for those baby blues. They get me every time...

hey I'll join I may not like Sark but I do like David I think hes one hot man I like cause well okay this isn't why i like him but he does share the same birthday as me.but i like him because he seems down to earth and hes hot and he presents himself nicely.my compatiability

Physical: 6%
Emotional: 84%
intellectual: 65%
total: 52%

aparently not very physcially compatable.emotionally I'm compatiable and intelleticually cool.ooh nice im more compatable with a 21 year old hot dutch man yummy

I think you should do a member listing...I'm definitely in! I'll have to pimp the thread in my signiture or something...I know there are plenty of DA fans!

David Anders is hot! So hot!

The blue eyes...and I'm a fan of the shaved head (though I adore his longer hair too)! He is a wonderful actor. It is very impressive to me that he can speak with a pretty decent British accent. Of course, I don't hear that many "real" British accents...so I could be easilyl fooled. :rolleyes:

I like him with the longer hair... he looked so much HOTTER. 🤤 :thud:

I know what you mean about the accent, he does a damn good job. And I'm a sucker for British accents... :love:

And I did a listing... just put Anders' Angel in your sig!!

Oh you know I am so in on this - And can I just say "Damnit!" he seems to like blondes *looks at own brown hair pouting*

physical - 96 - DaaammmmmNN straight - ow ow! :love:
emotional - 100 - Yes DA, I will fufill all your emotional needs :D
Intellectual - 65 - Hmmmm - we don't need to talk all the time... ;)
Total - 87 > Not as good as Amy, but still good! (y)

Exactly!

I'm glad the river of De Nile continues to flow even in this thread - :lol: I was a little surprised to see you put her pic in her :( but it's all good! ;)

Uh-huh. 🤤 He looked H-O-T HOTTTTTTTT!!!! That was definitely the highlight of the show.

I love how they keep focusing in on his face when he's on the phone. :thud:

Sark in a black leather jacket...

:stretcher:

He looked fantastic in tonights episode. Of course, then I started to think about him OUT of the jacket... :angelic: :whistle:

Thank you David Anders for giving me a reason to look forward to Alias!!

Out of the jacket sounds even more appealing. 🤤

I'd keep rewatching the scenes of him without his shirt... but then I'd have to watch him and Lauren together. And even his hotness isn't worth THAT torture!

I definitely agree with that. I love seeing shirtless Sark...but I don't wanna see Lark in bed together...

*goes off to gag at the thought of them together*

OMG - you have to see fivetoesonefoot sig that Eva did - she modified the shot of Sark with Lauren in bed and put Syd in it! It's awesome!!!

He looked hot in that scene too.... Now if we just selectively view the part with him being all shirtless and leave out the Lauren part.... we will be all good (y)

Back