Anders' Angels

Yummilicious!!!

OMG I saw a David Anders look alike on campus today and I just about died!! Even though nothing is as good as the real thing, it was still great!!

*sigh*

I would have jumped him...unfortunately I was already running late to my test! Darn school!

Maybe I'll see him again, when I have more time... :angelic: :whistle:

Hey,
I took that compatability test thing and I got:

Physical-99%
Emotional-33%
Intellectual-92%
Total=75%

I'm really happy about my physical results..Love the pics on the first page.

~Rach~

I know, Amy....

I have that picture posted on the wall right in front of me so I can see him laughing all day long. I gotta get it blown up though. :lol:

He thought my name was Joey. :laughbounce:

Me too. :D

I read somewhere that he partakes in a lot of those celebrity golf tournament things cause he likes to play golf. And he teaches tennis to kids (AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!)...

If there's another golf tournament coming up or whatever, I'm gonna try to get Sin to go and take more pics, and this time get me an autograph on a picture of his instead of a card thing, and represent for me! :lol: Oh, and I'm gonna send a her a picture of me to show him and have her tell him that he should leave his gf for me. :lol: I wish!! Wait, what gf? He has no gf. :lol:

Oh, and tell her to give his butt a little smack from me. ;)

I've decided that my little brother wants to move across the country and take tennis lessons...and then I'll just have to go along! :whistle:

I just want to hear him talk in a non - character way. I remember AA said he talked 'ghetto' one time - I would loooove to hear that!

I know!! Just let us see the pics for free! Effers!

As for his non-accent talk... you can hear it in The Surge (thank goodness I got it as a free rental because it's one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen... REALLY low budget!!). And plus there was this little featurette thing "Making of The Surge" or whatever... and he commented about his character and whatnot. I was like... :blink: Whoa... kinda weird without his accent.

Back