Andrew is back!

Wow, Andrew is back from the camp! Poor Bree, he is really gonna bring her down :(

While I do feel sorry for Bree, I kind of understand where Andrew is coming from. He can't change the fact that he's gay, and she really isn't all that accepting of it, which would be really hard for someone in his position.

I don't think he should be blackmailing her or whatever, but I do understand why he's so upset and feels like he needs to get back at her.

But isn't Andrew under age? so if he does something to Bree, and they put her in jail, that means foster parents for Andrew and does he really want that?

I do understand why andrew wants to get back at his mother. «i mean bree should really try and acept him as he is. she is begin a little cruel.but I also think that andrew is taking it a little too far. being angry and not taliking to your mother is one thing but to blackmail her.

i think that he is mad enough to stay away from his mother that he might not care about being in foster homes

Andrew is manipulative and vindictive, but I can kind of understand why given all he's been through. It's not easy to be the gay teenage son of Bree Vandecamp.

When they first proposed the idea of Andrew being gay I thought it was a ploy just to get home, but I guess not. :thinking:
Well, kind of. I think he kind of explained it last year (from the TWoP summary):

TWoP said:
Andrew is at church, and he's…swearing in the Reverend? The old man's hand is on, I guess, a bible, and he's promising not to reveal anything that is said today. Is that standard practice? I thought the whole sanctity of confession, or whatever, was kind of implied. Anyway, after the Reverend is properly gagged with the power of the Lord, they settle into a pew and Andrew hops right to it. Surprise, he lied about being gay to his parents ("such tools") so he could get out of Camp Reunite on Ice. The reverend asks for clarification about Andrew's predilections. "Look, I love vanilla ice cream. Mmmkay? But every now and then, I'm probably going to be in a mood for chocolate. Know what I'm saying?" "I do," the Reverend agrees slowly, "but God would prefer if you…stick to the vanilla."

So, by my reading, he's bi. Of course, he might actually be fully gay -- we don't really know, except that it does seem that he's definatley not straight.

That's right, but we have only seen him with Justin, maybe he will get a new love interest later in the show.. a girl maybe!

I wonder what he is going to do to Bree, because if she ends up in jail, that means foster home for Andrew and does he really want that?

That's right, but we have only seen him with Justin, maybe he will get a new love interest later in the show.. a girl maybe!

I wonder what he is going to do to Bree, because if she ends up in jail, that means foster home for Andrew and does he really want that?

If Bree does end up going to jail, Andrew could always file for emancipation from his parents and ultimately live on his own, or with another family member (like his grandmother).

So, I really don't think he'd have any qualms about having Bree jailed.

well ... we see he hates his mother ... and next week ... he is trying to get her believe she hit her ... while drunk ... and we saw what he did to her this episode ... wonder what he is up to now?

Back