do you own any of the box sets on dvd? Heres what I own:

Angel Season One
Angel Season Two
Buffy Season One
Buffy Season Two
Buffy Season Three
Buffy Season Four

I plan on getting all of them. (y)

I have all the Buffy's that are out except for season 3, which I need to catch up on. I put it off because I wanted to spend my money on Alias first.
;)

Angel season one and Buffy seasons one through three. And it's taking all my self-control not to rush out and buy the ones I don't have. :P

I'll get them someday, when I have more money....(like that'll ever happen.)

thats good u got season 1-3 of buffy, personally i think they are the best :smiley:, havn't bought any yet myself :( i'm broke, maybe when i get some cash

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of season 4, but I'd love to hear the Joss Whedon commentary on "Restless" and I hear the "Wild at Heart" commentary is fun, too.

And of course, season 5 is coming out in December...

I'd cry through the Wild at Heart commentary. I hate that episode. :sniffle:

I have Angel seasons 1 and 2 and Buffy season 2. I have most of the Buffy seasons on tape, so I didn't see much reason for it. I really want season 3, but its not gonna happen. So, whatever.

I own:

Buffy S. 1
Buffy S. 2
Buffy S. 3
Buffy S. 4

No Angel. I like the show, but not as much as Buffy and not to the extent where I'd watch episodes over and over and over.....

I have buffy season 2....
yea maybe i should've started at 1.

But i have a birthday present waiting to be opened on my desk, that looks like it could be another season. 9 more days til we find out

I have;

Buffy season 1
Buffy season 2
Buffy season 3

The Angel dvd boxes are rwally expensive in my country.
How much are they in The United States?

I have all of the DVD's (Buffy seasons 1-6 and Angel seasons 1-3).

I'm just waiting for season 7 of Buffy and season 4 of Angel to be released in Australia.

Kelly

We certainly are!!! Lol!

But with 'Friends' on dvd, we got all the seasons available here (except season 9 as of yet) but with the US editions, you get extra features and extra scenes that the Australian versions don't have.

On the Buffy and Angel dvd's we get special features that I think may be the same as the US.

Kelly

I live in the UK and all the seasons of Buffy are out on video, but i only have 5-7 and season 3 on dvd...i plan to get season 2 and if i become rich than the other 2! I do already have most of the eps recorded though coz i am totally obssessed, just don't have money! I also have seasons 2-4 of Angel on vhs, and the french edition dvd of season 1 part 1...I'm just missing season 1 part 2.
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

You really should, angel rocks! Have you seen season 4? coz that's probably the best, though there's an episode called 'epiphany' in season 2 which i would say is the best out of all of them