Angel Has Gone Out With A Bang

Spike

Cadet
I am sad, confused, and still anticipating the final episode. Spoilers up at spoilerslayer have been confirmed. They give you a lot of background information and I urge you to read them before you read the actual spoilers. Some things are very confusing to me, but some things are very black and white and I'll need some time to digest it all. This episode if done properly can easily beat out Chosen for the best finale in the Buffyverse and that is no easy task Chosen was perfect. All I can say is this: Angel and Spike are good for a reason.

Also there is a reference to Buffy being "cookie dough" if you remember that from Chosen. Looks like Angel and Spike will come to terms over who deserves Buffy.

Wow!! If those spoilers are accurate, and there's no reason to think otherwise, it is going to be an incredibly emotional finale. I am at a loss right now, not sure what to think. Except that I'm pretty sure none of us would have expected what looks like is going to happen.

I read the spoilers the other day, and wow. :blink: I don't know what to think. Since then, I have (sadly) had dreams about it!

Okay, since a few people have read about it:
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->  I think it's really interesting that in "Chosen," the two important main-character deaths were Spike and Anya.  And in Angel's finale (sorry, can't recall the name), all the humans fighting with Angel die; just Angel, Spike, and Illyria are left.  Whattya think?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Back