Angel

Oh My fricken Gosh!!!!!! OK! I am way to excited! I have sumthin reeeeeeeally great up my sleeve! My best creation ever.

thanks guys.

Ch.6 (Posion Roses Only Sting the Hated)

Laughing with unstoppable pleasure Sydney opened her front door and put her coat on the rack. After her followed Will laughing as hard.

"Will. I never knew you had enough guts to flip off a cop, and to get away with it."

Sydney sat her purse on the coffee table and turned the lamp on.

"After 7 martinis you do much." He admitted.
Sydney smiled and was about to walk to her room when she noticed the kitchen light on. Her eyes grew suspicious and she fingered for Will to be quite. She quietly walked to the kitchen and peered into.
At the table sat a frowning Michael. Will grew tensious but Sydney gave him a look of confidence.
"Will I think you should go out and get some popcorn." She asked him politely. Will was quick to refuse but saw Sydney's eagerness.
"Ok. Well you got my number if you need me while I am gone." Will patted Sydney's shouldier and walked out the front door.
When She saw he was completely away from the house she turned back to Michael. Who was sitting at the table with a bottle of whatever he had.
He looked up. He had been drinking. She could see. Not something Michael would do. No matter how badly he was depressed.
"Michael what do you want." She was starting to get annoyed.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me. Still cant find what keeps me here. When all this time I've been so hollow inside. I know you're still there.

Michael looked up. With pain in his eyes he stood up to face Sydney directily.

"Sydney. I did not kill your father." He said straightyly. No emotion. "I dont know how to make you see that. I didn't kill katie either." He sat down his bottle and leaned on the table.
"If it was anyone you killed her. I mean You were driving."

Sydney was shocked. Were her ears deceiving her?
"What?" She said inbetween cries.

"god. I mean. sydney. No one killed that baby. And I didn't kill your father." Michael pleaded with her.

"Michael just stop. You cant save yourself from this." Sydney turned around.
"You know how to see yourself out."

"SYDNEY! Listen to me." Michael grabbed her arm. Making her twirl around to face him.
Sydney quickly drew her arm back and socked him, making him fall into the cuboard. Michael quickly stood up. Shocked at the blood coming from his nose. Sydney had started to cry. The glass that was in her hand had dropped and shattered into millions of tiny glass pieces on the floor.
"Sydney. Now I see why I left you." He admitted as he walked out the back door leaving the screen to screech and shut with a bang.
Sydney was in shock. What had she just done.

Watching me. Wanting me. I can feel you pull me down. Fearing you loving you. I wont let you pull me down.

Sydney quickly ran to the bathroom leaving the glass for its self. She shut the door behind her and turned the faucet on. She drenched her head in the cold water. Did she want to pull it up? Why should she. With no further thought she pulled her head up and looked into the mirror. Her face soaked and her dark hair straned all over her face. She wiped the water away and looked into the mirror. How she hated what she saw. What she saw was a bitter B**** with no heart.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed as she plunged her fist into the mirrow causing shattering in all directions.

"EHhhhhhhhh" She shrieked at the pain in her hand. She quickly pulled it back.

Hunting you. I can smell you-alive. Your heart pounding in my head.

Not watching her balance she tripped over the edge of the tub and landed with a hard clunk in the hard empty bath.

She was afraid to open her eyes. The pain had stopped. With no thought she got out and turned the faucet on. The water was blank to her. What was this feeling she felt? total emotionaless pain. Like her heart was being ripped out. Was she still alive? Was this life of hers a mariage? She didn't know. The bath tub quickly filled. Without turning it off she got up and turned around. She looked into the bits of glass still in the mirror. With one last thought she closed her eyes and fell back. Back into the ice cold water of the bath. The plunge caused her to open her eyes. Everything in her sight was water. The silence. She looked around like a confused child. Like her surroundings were new to her. Then everything went blank.

Watching me. Wanting me. I can feel you pull me down. Saving me. Raping me. watching me.

"Gasp." Sydney gasped as she plunged out of the cold water. She looked around. She hoped Will wasn't home. She was in no mood to explain to him. She got up and grabbed a towel. Her body was trembling. Her teeth had clattered si hard it gave her a headache. She knew Michael was right. She didn't deserve him. Allison was everything that she wasn't. What was she saying. Making herself believe she was nothing.

She quickly dryed off and crept into her room. She would figure it all out tomorrow.

wow i'm sorry i havnt read in a while but i wish i would have this is great and i can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ya guys! :smiley: You rock. Ok well I still have something up my sleeve. hehehehehe anyway I am getten tired of sayen that so if I have enough time I will post two chapters.

Ch.7 (Frozen Inside is a Broken Heart)

Sydney laid peacefully in her white sheeted bed. Tossing at every chill from the window make. For she had forgot to shut the window before she went to bed. Her dreams chilled her mind. Her dreams of the life she could have had if the baby would have lived and Michael and her were still together. The dream of living normallly. Then her thoughts grew dark. Flashes of the night etched her everythought. Causing her to gasp as she stood straight up in bed. Turning her face to see a figrue kneeling next to her.

"Will?" She asked in confusion.

Will put down the wet towel in his hands and looked at her pale face.

"I came home last night and checked in on you and you were sweating and cursing and well you just looked pale. So I sat here alnight and watched ya."

Sydney looked around at the sun light caressing her room.

"What time is it?"

"Its about noon."

Sydney groaned and touched the back of her head. Feeling a lump.

"Syd. What happened last night. The mirro in the bathroom was shattered and there was water everywhere." Will gave her a worried look. Sydney didn't reply.

"Syd. What did Michael say?" His voice grew tense.

"Will it was ok. We talked he left. I accidenly fell into the mirror when I was taken a bath." Sydney gave Will a fake smile.

"Sydney come on tell me the truth." Will smiled at her. He knew when she lied.

"Lets just say I gave him a bloody nose."

Will smiled.
" SHould I be happy or sad?"

Sydney pulled the covers away.

"I am not sure yet."

Will got up and grabbed white papers from his back pocket.

"Well I have to go, but I have your mail here."

Will handed her the paper and walked to the door.

With turning around he said "Syd you have my number if you need me." The door shut and Sydney then peered down at the letters. All bills, but one striked her attention. It had no return to sender address and the writing was awkward. Slowly she opened it and pulled out the fresk crispy white paper. Unfolding it slowly she stared at the words.

I know who truly killed your father Sydney.

Meet me at 763 Maple drive behind the parking lot. Bring no one.

Sydney stared in confusion.

( To be continued)

I just read all 7 chapters ... you are good at this Ally ...

Great work .. hope to read some more soon ...

I wonder who sent her that message??? :blink:

Thanky-i-de! Alrighty I have time today Its noon and I am pretty hyper right now. SO! Here I go with ch 7 and 8.

Ch.7 (continued)

Sydney steped out of her car and onto the warm pavement. Putting her glasses on her head she squinted at the sight in front of her. Nothing. The parking lot and alley was empty. She had a feeling that something was wrong.
Screeeeeeeeeech. Sydney turned around. It was too late. The man in a ski mask had knocked her out and dragged her to the van. The van pulled out and into the street.

"drip drip drip" Water dripped from broken pipes. Sydney woke up and looked in confusion at the tool shed apperance of the place she was at. Where was she? Who were they? These questions flew through Sydney's head.
"Sydney." Came a voice from behind her strapped in chair.
"What." She whispered in pain.
"Sydney. You dont know me. You dont want to know me, but I know who killed your father. Dont ask how I know or how I know you, but I have footage of what happened the night of the accident." The man, in a ski mask, sat the documents on her lap.
"This video should give you what you have been looking for. I just ask that you be careful. I am sorry I have to do this." The man then knocked her out again.

"Aughhhhhh." Groaned Sydney as she sat up. What had happened? She rubbed her head. From the back seat of her car she looked around at the place she had been before the pick up.

As she got out of the backseat a black video tape fell to the ground. Sydney picked it up and eyed it curiously.

Would she know find out what happened that night. Sydney opened the driver door and got in. Pulling out she drove as fast as she could to her house. She was going to find out now. Once and for all.

Sydney pulled into her driveway and checked for Will's car. Nothing. She was relieved. She ran in and to her bedroom. Locking the door behind her she ran to the tv and slipped the tape into the VCR. The fuzz went on for a few seconds then a dark dingy sewer qued.
She saw her dad. She was standing next to Vaughn. Was she going to start crying? Darn. she knew she was. A tear fell to her cheek as she saw Him put his lab top down and stepped toward vaughn. Then a figure in the shadows outa no where knocked Vaughn out. Sydney gasped. Has she been wrong about Michael?
The man then killed Jack. This made Sydney turn away. She looked back.
The man didn't leave the protection of the shadows. Then without warning the man stepped out of the shadows and into the tiny light that shown on jack.
Sydney couldn't hold herself up. Her knees caved in and she fell to the floor.

Ch.8 ( Magnoilian Kisses Caress the Searching)

"Syd? Syd. Can you hear me?" Came Will's voice above her. Sydney popped up and looked around.

"Will!" She said in a panic. "I know. I know who killed my father. It wasn't Michael." Sydney stood to her feet and popped the Tape out and handed it to Will.

Will wasn't about to ask her how she got it.

"Who is it?" He asked. Scared to know.

"Well, thats it. I dont know who, but I know what he looks like. So we can do a check up." Sydney's cheeriness was clouded. How could she be happy yet sad at the same time. It was like she was getting somewhere.

"Well I can review the tape then go through the CIA files. Thats an advantage of having a friend in the CIA." Will walked out of Sydney's room. With the tape.

With no further thought Sydney sat on the bed. All the excitement was giving her a head rush.

Moments of silence passes.

"Syd!" Yelled Will from his room. Sydney popped up and ran to his room.

"What." She said eagerly.

"Syd. Look at this." Will pushed toward Sydney.
Sitting down next to him Sydney reviewed the face in front of her. The man. With a clean cut and crisp green eyes.

"Syd. His name is Adrian Vaughn." Will sat his gaze on her. Sydney exchanged the same confused look.

"Sydney. Its Michael's Uncle."

Sydney stared at Will then Ran out of his room with the freshily printed picture.

"Syd." Will called back. No answer replied.

Sydney was already out the door and in her car.

She picked up her cell phone and dialed.

"Michael?" She said anxiously.

"Dont say anything. I just need you to meet me at our old place ok."

"Yeah. Ok Sydney."

Sydney jumped out of her car and over to Michael who had a confused look on his face.

"Syd. Whats the matter?" Michael was worried now.

"Michael. I know you didn't kill my father." She panted. She had ran and was tired.

"What? I know. I know I didn't kill your father Syd."

Sydney pushed the picture into his face.

"Michael. It was your uncle." Sydney looked at him curiously.

" I didn't know you had an uncle."

"Neither did I Sydney."

Interesting....an uncle noone knows about it- especially the person who should know it ( I mean vaughn)
Please post more..
P.S: is there a reason that there are so many empty spaces in the cahpter??? Or is this just an accident???

Back