Angelina Jolie

i no! it seems so exciting! (TR2) and today i read something very interesting in a magazine at the doctor's---- she had "billy bob" tattoed on her arm and not its GONE! hehe well that tought her a lesson never to tattoo someone's name on your arm! woah... didn't MV do that also?

She is a hottie too ...

life.jpg

banditspre.jpg

lara3.jpg

i've only seen the Life or Something like it movie that she was in...but i have never seen the tomb raider movies. I heard she kissed her brother on the lips all the time so i'm not that amazed by her. Why would you kiss your brother as if he was your boyfriend??ughh..

Angelina Jolie is awesome! I could make a list with a million reasons but I'll just name a few: She's travel to refugee camps and adopted a cambodian son named Maddox and oh yeah, she rocks! :D
Here's a pic of her and Maddox:
AJandMADDOX.jpg

i lloooooove angelina jolie.... she is gorgeous and she's awesome in Tomb Raider... and she does seem nice... and she also is a caring mother. MADDOX!

I love Angelina! She's incredibly talented and I am secure enough with my womanhood to say this, but not only is the girl beautiful, she is hot! Unlike some actresses who shall remain nameless), if she wasn't famous I'd still give her second look if I saw her on the street. Her son Maddox is so adorable.

OMI... Maddox is such a cutie! Ugh... I saw these pics in a magazine and I almost kissed his picture!

And Angelina is on the cover of Cosmopolitan... I read the article and it said she was a pretty weird girl and a lot of people think she's a freak but whatever... she is a amazing!

And suga... you're right, she is HOT :lol:

Hell yeah! LOL. Maddox and I got something in common, we're both Cambodian :D Although, I've never seen a Cambodian baby have hair like that lol As you'll see in my avatar, I made my nephew's hair into a faux mohawk, we call it , "The Maddox Look" lol. It's kinda hard to see, though but it's there. lol

You know what was weird, I took a quiz one time and it said that Angelina would be my bestfriend lol

She's still HOT man lol

2.jpg

You know what was weird, I took a quiz one time and it said that Angelina would be my bestfriend lol

eeeeeee yeah that's cool!

i love her style and she's sooo beautiiiiiiiful :lol: and she's great at acting :D

cept the fact she tattooed "billy bob" is a little.......... o.O