Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Dark Wiccan, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Angelina Jolie is definitely one of my fave actresses, she was awesome in Tomb Raider and she's SO nice in real life.

2. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

she is kick ass. You should see her in girl interrupted. GReat movie

3. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

she is kick ass. You should see her in girl interrupted. GReat movie

4. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Yeah I saw both movies!! They were good. I can't wait till Tomb Raider 2 comes out!!

5. nance

nance TUMS

i no! it seems so exciting! (TR2) and today i read something very interesting in a magazine at the doctor's---- she had "billy bob" tattoed on her arm and not its GONE! hehe well that tought her a lesson never to tattoo someone's name on your arm! woah... didn't MV do that also?

6. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I don't know but I just saw the trailer on the internet of Tomb Raider 2 it was awesome! I love Angelina's hair!

7. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

i'm a big fan of hers for a while

8. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

She is a hottie too ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. allaliasallthetime

allaliasallthetime Rocket Ranger

i've only seen the Life or Something like it movie that she was in...but i have never seen the tomb raider movies. I heard she kissed her brother on the lips all the time so i'm not that amazed by her. Why would you kiss your brother as if he was your boyfriend??ughh..

10. Charming_Mel

Charming_Mel Rocket Ranger

Angelina Jolie is awesome! I could make a list with a million reasons but I'll just name a few: She's travel to refugee camps and adopted a cambodian son named Maddox and oh yeah, she rocks! :D
    Here's a pic of her and Maddox:
    [​IMG]

11. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

She makes some great movies and her characters are just some of the best!

12. nance

nance TUMS

i lloooooove angelina jolie.... she is gorgeous and she's awesome in Tomb Raider... and she does seem nice... and she also is a caring mother. MADDOX!

13. Moriel

Moriel Banned

DITTO! AND ALL MY FRIENDS SAY SHE'S A FREAK! :mad:

14. sugababyboo

sugababyboo mrs. charlie

I love Angelina! She's incredibly talented and I am secure enough with my womanhood to say this, but not only is the girl beautiful, she is hot! Unlike some actresses who shall remain nameless), if she wasn't famous I'd still give her second look if I saw her on the street. Her son Maddox is so adorable.

15. nance

nance TUMS

OMI... Maddox is such a cutie! Ugh... I saw these pics in a magazine and I almost kissed his picture!

And Angelina is on the cover of Cosmopolitan... I read the article and it said she was a pretty weird girl and a lot of people think she's a freak but whatever... she is a amazing!

And suga... you're right, she is HOT :LOL:

16. sugababyboo

sugababyboo mrs. charlie

Hell yeah! LOL. Maddox and I got something in common, we're both Cambodian :D Although, I've never seen a Cambodian baby have hair like that lol As you'll see in my avatar, I made my nephew's hair into a faux mohawk, we call it , "The Maddox Look" lol. It's kinda hard to see, though but it's there. lol

You know what was weird, I took a quiz one time and it said that Angelina would be my bestfriend lol

She's still HOT man lol

[​IMG]

17. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

we are all a little freaky in our own ways....i've seen alot of her work...very talented and is such a nice person when u meet her..

18. nance

nance TUMS

eeeeeee yeah that's cool!

i love her style and she's sooo beautiiiiiiiful :LOL: and she's great at acting :D

cept the fact she tattooed "billy bob" is a little.......... o.O

19. sugababyboo

sugababyboo mrs. charlie

We all make mistakes lol It's strange I always make friends w/ people who are not ordinary to say the least lol

20. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

ooo.... I wuv angelina! :LOL: she's so cool, that if you stood next to her you'd be cool by osmosis. ^_^

and maddox is so cute! I just want to hug hug hug him! :D