Angelina Jolie

Did ya guys see the movie poster for "Beyond Borders?" The poster is basically her entire face. She looks stunningly beautiful. :D And still HOT lol

Yeah, I saw it. It looks wicked cool! I tried attaching to this post, I hope it worked. (I've never attached an image to a post, so it might not.) Anywho who is an AJ fan will like it.

OMG! I just bought the movie "Gia" cause it had AJ and it was amazing! She's such an awesome actress!!! I had no idea who Gia was except for the fact that she was a model and I still loved the movie. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out.

I have! Angelina is prettier than the real Gia. But the actress that played the mother was right on key, b/c her real mother was the same way.

charming mel, i love ure sig and was wunderin where u got the pictures of aj for them and if u have them maybe u cud put them up so we all cud see them!!?!?!?!?!?!!???

i love this picture of her by the way!!!! (the one below)

Charming_Mel said:
Yeah, I saw it. It looks wicked cool! I tried attaching to this post, I hope it worked. (I've never attached an image to a post, so it might not.) Anywho who is an AJ fan will like it.
is this movie coming out or something or is it an old movie? ahhh she looks amazing as always!

eeeeeeee this is sad and also freaky----

WASHINGTON: Wild imagination once forced actress Angelina Jolie to spent three days at Los Angeles UCLA hospital's Neuropsychiatric Institute.

After imagining that she had attacked and murdered someone Angelina was so disturbed that she couldn't speak for several days, according to a report in ratethemusic.com.

It happened in 2000, shortly after the Tomb Raider star picked up an Academy Award for her role as a mentally ill patient in movie Girl Interrupted.

She says, "I was in for grief counselling. I lost my voice and then I was held in for a 72-hour watch period so I wouldn't hurt myself or anybody else. It wasn't just a personal, 'I feel crazy' - it was something very specific that happened.

"The big concern was the grief -- and I think that it would happen to me again tomorrow if I thought I had killed somebody. I didn't and it turned out fine, so it shocked me."

But she maintains the events had a positive conclusion.

"I couldn't speak, but on my last day, when I was clear and coming out of it all, I did talk to a lot of people and I tried to communicate what I had learned about things," Angelina adds.

and also--- BEAUTIFUL PICTURE :D

jolie-dop1a.jpg

Have you guys heard the song that Billy Bob wrote about her when they were still together? I think the first two lines are "I walked into an elevator and you walked into a wall" Very whacky! lol I downloaded it b/c I had seen the music video.

:blink: nope..

i heard angelina is with her former husband or something and she even said it herself :blink:

angelinajolie.nu works and it's a great site :D