Angelina Jolie

i'm a huge fan myself. i've never seen anyone act as well as she does (oh well jennifer garner and lena olin are as good as she is), and i admire her a lot! so now i'm wondering, if there's any other fans here on AA? i did a project-thing about her in english class, and it was so fun!
so now, feel free to join me and talk about angie!
:smiley:

you should all see "girl, interrupted". that was such a great movie and angleina jolie was awesome in it! she got an oscar for her part in it and she was eally worth it!!! and i also recommend "beyond borders". i cried a loooot when i saw that one...she's so good. :smiley:

pii_lena4ever said:
you should all see "girl, interrupted". that was such a great movie and angleina jolie was awesome in it! she got an oscar for her part in it and she was eally worth it!!! and i also recommend "beyond borders". i cried a loooot when i saw that one...she's so good. :smiley:
[post="1006590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know why but I love her, she is so open about the fact that she has problems, has had problems and will have problems.

She is a very talented actresss.

She's also got to be one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen.

I love that she does the international children's charity work.

Beyond Borders, oh my God, I cried from the beginning of the movie straight through to the end.

jewel said:
I love that she does the international children's charity work.

Beyond Borders, oh my God, I cried from the beginning of the movie straight through to the end.
[post="1006612"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know! in beyond borders, oh. my. god. i cried so much and i couldn't stop for like half an hour. now i've asked for the notes for the song she plays in the beginning and in the middle too (and the child plays it in the end), and today i learnt it! it's so great...aaah beyond borders.

pii_lena4ever said:
i know! in beyond borders, oh. my. god. i cried so much and i couldn't stop for like half an hour. now i've asked for the notes for the song she plays in the beginning and in the middle too (and the child plays it in the end), and today i learnt it! it's so great...aaah beyond borders.
[post="1006615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know I loved that song, it was so soulful, you're lucky that you can play.

I started sobbing when she stepped on the Land Mine and she just stood there knowing that she was going to be blown to bits as soon as she stepped off. The expression on her face was haunting.

I cried for a good 1/2 hour as well after the show, my poor hubby was like it's ok, it's just a movie, but the movie was about real life events that actually happen. I know that the movie wasn't based on a real life story, but the poverty, starvation, devestation in the world is real and that is why the movie was so much more heart breaking.

I got to go and cry again now.

you do that. i totally understand!!! i started cryin when he was in that cabin and she came and told him that he has a daughter and still he wouldn't get up and she was so desperate, and then i carried on crying (and cried even more when she stepped on the land mine) until the end, and then i cried myself to sleep that evening...talk about a moving movie!
and YES I KNOW! why do people keep saying "hey, it's just a movie, come on", WHEN IT*S BASED ON REALITY!!! it's the reality we live in, and we have a choice. we can either deny it, or we can do something about it. and i choose the later option.

i am lucky that i can play, in fact, i'll go and play that song again now. :smiley:

I luv Angelina Jolie. She has big lips which makes her even more pretty.

I love most of the movies she's in even if it's small parts like
Sky Captain

and I loved her in Taking Lives, Girl Interupted, Tomb Raider 1& 2 and most of the other movies she's in. She's a great actress, even if her movies aren't.

Do you also know ,,Original Sin"? I just remembered, that shes also acts in that movie....I think there is also Antonio banderas in it, isn't he?

Angelina Jolie rocks. I haven't seen many of her movies, but she is absolutely gorgeous, and she really cares about others in the world. There are not many celebrities that have done all that she has done for the children of many third world countries.

I used to think Jolie was weird, but yesterday I read my sister's CosmoGirl and I was quite inspired by the fact that she has done so much charity. I think I'm gonna do charity from now on.

Yeah, she's done some weird stuff - like wearing a vial of her husband's blood around her neck. But she's also done so much to help out in the world.

She's one of those celebrities who actually cares about what she's doing, unlike celebrities like Oprah - who gives out free cars to people who don't need them, rather than putting her money towards a worthwhile cause.

I think Angelina changed since she has adopted Madox. This vial thing was crazy, but when she kissed her brother I first was totally disgusted........

Back