Angelina Jolie

i know, she really did! i nearly laughed my ass off every time brad was like "so we've been together for 5 years.." and then angie, calmly but still SO annoyed : "6." :lol: i thought it was so funny!!
and i loved the white shirt she slept in!! i wanna HAVE IT!!! :thud:
mr. and mrs. smith was a really good movie, i don't understand why it only got like 2 stars in all the magazines and newspapers here... :sniper:

Omg so glad i saw this topic.. im such a big fan lol, kind of scary really. I'v seen all her movies and know just about all there is to know :P
^ her and gerard are HOT HOT HOT

So, I've been follwing Angelina's filming of "The Good Shepard" and her visits to Brad up in Canada. As always, she is looking fabulous as usual, although a wee bit skinnier but I think that's for the part. Anyway, this past week her, Brad and her kids went to the mall and it was cute to see them out and about. If you want to checkout the pics click on my signature.

I already posted this in the Brad thread, so I'll just summarize here, Angelina is letting Brad adopt Maddox and Zahara! Their last names will be Jolie-Pitt :D

I haven't posted in like 1 yr, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy for the hottest couple on the planet. Who thinks Angie is pregnant?

OT: Anyone here a member of BAFans? I'm like totally addicted to that site.

I haven't posted in like 1 yr, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy for the hottest couple on the planet. Who thinks Angie is pregnant?

OT: Anyone here a member of BAFans? I'm like totally addicted to that site.
Well, right now it looks like all signs point to yes. I believe she was seen buying prenatal vitamins. She's wearing loose clothing, people on the set of The Good Shepard said that they had to adjust her wardrobe to fit over her stomach since she now has a bump. I just don't want to jinx anything but I wouldn't be surprised if she is.

No, I'm on Brad and Angelina.net message board, it's one of the best sources for pictures and news. I've also been blogigng about them but it's mixed in with my other entries, just click on my sig if you're interested.

No, I'm on Brad and Angelina.net message board, it's one of the best sources for pictures and news. I've also been blogigng about them but it's mixed in with my other entries, just click on my sig if you're interested.

Yes, that's the board I'm talking about. BAFans is short for Brad and Angelina Fans Forum. I really like it there. And you're doing a great job with the blog btw :smiley:

I'm soo on the pregnancy train, she never usually wears those baggy tops all the time.

Yes, that's the board I'm talking about. BAFans is short for Brad and Angelina Fans Forum. I really like it there. And you're doing a great job with the blog btw :smiley:

I'm soo on the pregnancy train, she never usually wears those baggy tops all the time.
Oh lol Stupid me, I just call it BA.net lol Are you a guest on the board or a member? If you're a member what's your username? And thanks about my blog! I try to keep up w/ BAMZ :D

Oh lol Stupid me, I just call it BA.net lol Are you a guest on the board or a member? If you're a member what's your username? And thanks about my blog! I try to keep up w/ BAMZ :D

I'm a member under the screenname candygurl. But I barely post nowadays. You wouldn't happen to be Mrs. Data on BAFans would you? You're sig looks like hers.

Anyways, I'm just awaiting the moment the pregnancy is confirmed and the BAMZ family grows. Then all us BAMZ fans can celebrate :D .

I'm a member under the screenname candygurl. But I barely post nowadays. You wouldn't happen to be Mrs. Data on BAFans would you? You're sig looks like hers.

Anyways, I'm just awaiting the moment the pregnancy is confirmed and the BAMZ family grows. Then all us BAMZ fans can celebrate :D .

Yes I am :D If and when that happens it will be a good day for us. :woot:

OT: I just got some email from BA Fans admin saying BA Fans might close! :( I wonder what happened.

Anyways, I hope Angie and Brad show up for the People's choice awards tomorrow, I didn't vote for nothing.

Back