Angelina Jolie

I'm so happy Angelina is pregnant. BAMZ is the greatest :smiley:

They are, aren't they? :D I'm just happy that they've actually confirmed it now and not after the birth lol This shows that people change and dreams can come true. I also hope JA achieves her goal to have kids within in the next year, although it was obviously won't be from adoption since she said in her televised interview with E! news "That's not me". But I hope she quits smoking first and Vince too.

Here's what the baby may look like:

85323751_9e72e2c6b5.jpg

awww....thats a cute pic. They are going to have a gorgeous baby :smiley:

ETA: I wonder how far along Angie is. She's kept her pregnancy pretty well hidden, except it became increasingly obvious from what she was wearing.

Well, her rumored due date is in May but from the looks of the People Cover, she looks about 4 or 5 months.

Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt was born last night and like her older siblings her first and middle name has six letters.

Maddox Chivan
Zahara Marley
Shiloh Nouvel

Barely two days after the birth of Gwen Stefani's baby boy Kingston!

Congrats to the Jolie-Pitts!

Yay! I'm happy for them :smiley: I didn't like the name when I heard it for the first time but it's quickly grown on me. She'll be gorgeous!

k so i have just found this topic thanks to di, Angelina rokz but so does jen, they're both great, Angy is amazing in Mr & Mrs Smith no matter wot critics say,

Chili
:bluehair:

Hi. I converted to Jolie-ism ever since watching the first TR film. And I have tried to collect almost all of her films. :smiley:
I think currently I might have to buy a handful or so... eventually.

Back