Angellic

Spirit

Cadet
Title: Angellic
AU
Summary: Will Syd and Vaughn ever be able to deal with the past?
Disclaimer: I don't own Alias. I don't own the genius JJ. I own Alex but only 'cause I own Cai. Not. the Coffee Bean rocks. Alias is on tonight. Yippie. Who's line is it anyways is funny. rock on.
Thanks: Cai, my wubbable beta- thanks for inspiring Alex. Juj and Ri- thanks so much for your support :D

Chapter 1

Vaughn looked around the restraunt and took a sip of his beer. Couples were all around him, whispering happily, sharing that special bond that intimte lovers have. I want that bond with someone. Vaughn sighed, he was on vaction from the CIA and he hadn't done much of anything for his whole break. It wasn't easy, when all he wanted was someone to spend time with, working as hard as he did for the CIA didn't leave him with much of a social life. I wish I could just turn around and have someone here-

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A shy voice asked from behind him

Vaughn turned around and his breath caught in his chest. The most gorgeous woman Vaughn had ever seen was standing behind the empty stool, waiting for him to answer.

"What? Oh, uh, no it isn't." Vaughn said as he stood up, "Please sit down."

She smiled as Vaughn pushed her stool in, "I'm Sydney."

"That's a beautiful name." Vaughn said as he shook her hand, "I'm Michael."

"It's nice to meet you Michael." she said with a slight accent. Vaughn tried to place it but was too overwhelmed by her beauty to care, "So, what are you doing in Paris? You don't look like you come from here."

Sydney turned to the bartender, "May I have a martini please?"

"Visiting my mother, and actually I was born here." Vaughn confessed, "What about you?"

Sydney nodded, "I've always wanted to go to Paris, so I took some time off and decided to come."

"That's cool, what do you do?" Vaughn asked

"I'm a teacher." Sydney told him as the bartender brought her her drink, "What about you?"

Vaughn got ready to lie to another person, "I'm a bank manager."

Sydney laughed, "That's exciting."

"It is." Vaughn laughed as well

Sydney looked around the restraunt, Wow.. there are so many couples here. As if he were reading her mind Vaughn came up with an idea, "Would you like to go on a walk?"

"Yea." Sydney nodded, "You could walk me to my hotel."

Vaughn helped Sydney up and slowly began walking her back to her hotel. Part of Vaughn wished he could stop time for the fifteen minutes went by too quickly and they soon found theirselves outside of her hotel. What is it about this woman? She's completely amazing.

"Thanks for walking me back." Sydney said quietly

Vaughn smiled, "You're welcome."

"This isn't something I usually do." Sydney said suddenly, "..but would you like to come up?"

Vaughn knew all the reasons he shouldn't, he quickly reminded himself of all over them as he looked into her eyes. She feels this too, Vaughn thought sadly as he decided against it, "..yes I would."

I did not just say yes. Stupid Vaughn!!
Vaughn scolded himself until he saw her smile, she had the most magnificent smile anyone had ever seen, Almost like she is an angel.

Sydney reached out for his hand and began to lead him inside the hotel building. Vaughn smiled to himself as he followed her, never doubting himself for a second.

This is one of my all time favorite fics EVER!!! OMV, I love everything about this fic, every angle, every move, every motive, every piece of angst, fluff, adventure, romance and just EVERYTHING! :thud: This is some of the best writing ever. :jump: (y)

Thanks for the PM, and I'll :poke: people if the don't read :D

Riley xoxo

Aww...one night stand possibly?

That's cute that they found eachother like they did. They both need someone.

PM me.

I´m extremely happy :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: , on cloud nine:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: that they at least met each other :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i would kike very much to continue in this pm list , please :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm , pleeaassee uopdate soon :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,

Nanda

Back