Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging

Roxy

Cadet
Come on, someone has to have read this, it's the funniest book ever, it's about a 14 year old girl who lives in england and her very VERY odd life. I recommend this, plus i want someone to laugh about with this lol

-Rox

these are some of my favorite books!!! me and my friend are obssesed w/ them lol!! does anyone know if there is gonna be a sequel 2 the 4th one?? also i was kinda confused @ the end of the 4th book, who does she choose??

OMG these books are HILARIOUS I love them and im about to read the fourth one...they are soooooo funny...i laugh so hard when i am reading them!!

XOXO~MOLLY

the fourth one is so sad at the end! i love it how she uses french when she is speaking but we all do it (well i do!)
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
ps does ne1 know if there is going to b a sequel 2 the 4th 1?

oh man.... i read the fourth one but i gave it back to my friend without finishing the very end!

can you please tell me what happens?? :D

I tried them but I didn't like them, I kept thinking *Princess Diaries is funnier!* (because, well, it is) and I couldn't finish because I just was bored to tears. :lol:

they are HILARIOUS! I had to stop reading them in class cuz I would get introuble 4 laughing out loud. I'm about 2 start the 4th one I'm excited! :lol:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> I love these books so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:
I honestly nearly wet myself laughing.</span></span>

Who is the author of this series? It sounds funny and like something I would get a kick out of, but first, about how long are they? If it's under 200 pages or not much over it's not worth it for me to buy it since it will be done in 2 hours even at 200 pages........

omg i love these books! The are sooo funny! I also like the princess diaries and also the mates, dates, and..... series. They arent as good as angus thongs tho! :woot:

Back