Politics Animal abuse

This topic gets me extremly frustrated so don't take what i say to heart.

First off it sickens me that living animals have less rights then a human corpse. You can get into more trouble with the law for tampering with a human carcass than you can with abusing an animal, does this seem normal to you?

It breaks my heart to see documentaries, movies, photos of animals being abused and don't understand why laws haven't gotten stricter, i mean we're in the 21st century, it's ridiculous! :angry:

I empathise with these animals and cannot take the disrespect we show them in killing them for fur, "medicinal" purposes, and using gorilla hands as ashtrays. Something needs to be done ASAP, it is getting out of hand. The world is over-populated with people as it is and this in turn makes less room for animals to flourish and survive.

Not to sound mean, but we should be concentrating more on nature and less on ourselves, in the past 100 years man has done more destruction to this planet than anyother period in time.

What can we do? We need to start advocating against animal abuse not only in develloped countries but also in third world countries. Sticter penalties for poachers, and i dont mean a 250$ fine, i mean 15 years in prison. Nature is taken for granted and i for one will not sit idely by and watch the world go to the sh*tter.

I agree, I hate animal abuse and animal testing. I had to do a report on it last year, so I went to some of the websites on it, and I was shocked at what they're allowed to do to animals. It's disgusting, and it should stop. We share the planet with animals, and just because people are smarter doesn't mean animals have to suffer.

Ugh. I hate animal abuse and animal testing. That's pretty much the reason why I don't wear make-up. It really makes me sick to my stomach when I think about this. :(

ive written about 3 papers against animal testing for school & stuff
i think its the worst thing ever... its just so cruel
i dont know how anyone could be so cruel to an innocent little animal that is so sweet and helpless
it makes me sick -_-

rights of any kind are only for the wealthy (aka. americans).

gee, i wonder why "terrorists" hate us so much. could it be that we are so narrow-minded that we only see ourselves? how many more people have to die before americans understand that?

there are millions of people starving out there and you sit here in the lap of luxury worrying about animal rights... :angry:

that was interesting, kinda "liberal" but got my point across (im not normally that out there)

the alliance, once again you're saying things like u did in the depression thread. do u even read ur posts? who said we're only seeing ourselves?

the person who started this thread stated that we should STOP only caring about ourselves, so i don't know where wat u said came from.

and just because we care about animals, helpless animals, doesn't mean we don't care about humans also, and that we don't care about starving people all over the world, but this is a thread about ANIMAL RIGHTS. If you wanna talk about what u wer talkin about, u should do it in the right thread.

r u blind? we DON'T only c ourselves. not all of us, at least. not me. don't judge the whole american people just by what you see of a few.

Wow, i didn't know there were any forum trolls here, i guess "the alliance" proved me wrong.

As for your starving people comment, yes there are lots of starving people, what do you wanna do with them? Kill them all? If you don't have a valid point in your trolling then please don't do it. No one likes a troll, at least not in these forums.

And i am nt american, i am canadian. And thank God for people who support animal rights or else they're wouldn't be any humane treatment anywhere in the world.

You selfish SOB, you come here and preach about starving people around the world when every other living species will eventually be in threat of extinction? Get a grip on your life and think outside the box.

I'd gladly save an animal from being hit by a car than to save people like you. Your simple-mindedness will bite you in the @ss one day.

And if you cared so much about those starving children maybe you should contact your ISP, cancel your subscription, and sell your computer and donate it to those people.

/nuff said

Back