Season 4 Anna and Elena...

When Elena injected Nadia with the nasty ass water, it was injected into her rambaldi symbol and that's what made Nadia try and stop Sydney and kill her.

Now when Anna burnt Nadia with <o> symbol she said "one day whether you choose to or not (hence Nadia going crazy and not knowing she was hurting and she didn't want to so Elena injected her) who will help me destroy Sydney.

I just thought it was interesting how it tied together and I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but it seems Anna and Elena may have collaberated...

hmmm.... I never thought about it. It kind of makes sense, because Anna was after Nadia there for awhile. And now with Elena posing as that one orphanage lady. Intresting.

AND anna (in s4) was always on top of things. she knew what was going on inside APO... how? unless elena, who totally knew, told her?

1#ALIAS#1 said:
When Elena injected Nadia with the nasty ass water, it was injected into her rambaldi symbol and that's what made Nadia try and stop Sydney and kill her.
[post="1359065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It might just be me but I didn't think the huge circuluar burn on the nape of her neck looked like a rambaldi symbol.

It was the <0> symbol? Either the scar's healing up or my reception is that bad because I took it for a zombie bite :lol:

Didn't Anna say she was a freelancer, working for different people? She could be working for Elena, but either way, she's a follower of Rambaldi, or at least wants to fulfill his works.

That thing on the back of her neck didn't look like the rambaldi symbol...it was bubbling and looked infected. unless it was healing really bad.

hmmm, i seem to remember the <0> being on the side of Nadia's neck. can someone double check where it was... cause Elena is injecting right around the back of Nadia's neck.

I do not remember where on Nadia's neck Anna branded the Rambaldi <o> but I think the theory of a connection between Anna and Elena makes sense. Otherwise, WTF was the point of bring Gina Torres back on the show?
Of course Anna is a freelancer! She said that, she is. But why couldn't she have been a freelancer hired by Elena? Elena had freelancers working for her in Season3. Recall Simon Walker? Anna Espinosa is even a more likely assasin for Elena than Simon and his team because of their shared Rambaldi fanaticism, and remember that both women are/were (the latter in Elena's case) Russian nationals.

Does anyone know if it was ever said that Elena worked in the KGB? I know Irina did, but I don't remember if it was said if Elena did. If Elena did, that would be another connection because Anna worked for K-directorate, which supposedly was formed from the rabbles of the obsolete KGB.

AgentBlueEyes said:
I thought Ana placed the Rambaldi mark on the side of Nadia's neck....

Seems like somebody made a mistake...
[post="1361226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha yeah, i thought that too :lol: oh well.... it wasn't a big mistake :P

Back