Anna/Seth

i don't watch the show that much but from what i've seen, anna and seth are what make the show. they're so cute together. :smiley:
on a side note, i'm sorry but i don't like marissa. she's just, i don't know... i just don't like her.

aliasgirlie said:
i don't watch the show that much but from what i've seen, anna and seth are what make the show. they're so cute together. :smiley:
on a side note, i'm sorry but i don't like marissa. she's just, i don't know... i just don't like her.
lol! my roomates totally dislike Marissa too...and I don't have that much trouble understanding why.
I was kind of glad when Ryan said he wanted to break up.Not because I want her character to suffer, but because after she trusted Oliver over her own boyfriend, well It made me think she doesn't really deserve him.

Quiet Disaster said:
I thought Seth and Anna were cute together. But I guess Summer and Seth aren't bad either...
[post="821427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah I think that too. But if Anna is back, I want the chemistry between her and Seth to be back.
Summer could just love someone else. :P It could be a girl ;)

I've read this on the oc boards (it was posted on dec 31st)

News from fox: Originally, Samaire was contracted for 7 episodes, but, because of the hype recieved after 'The Heights' they contracted her for another 27. They wanted to keep Samaire's character on the show and at the same time they offered Rachel Bilson and Melinda Clarke a contract they offered one to Samaire as well. However, they couldn't offer her a starring role at the time, which is what she wanted, and she declined to star in another show which will be airing in February, coinciding with her intial departure from 'The OC' in episode 20. She will possibly be back in the last episodes of the season, but will definately be back in season two to finish her contract. If her show flops, then she is still guaranteed her OC contract.

Samaire will be back :D
Maybe Anna & Seth too ^_^

Back