ANNA

I miss Anna. I dont have any recorded episodes with her. -_- She was cool though. The Evil Syd.

AliasALIAS said:
I miss Anna. I dont have any recorded episodes with her. -_- She was cool though. The Evil Syd.
I like missed the first five Alias Episodes.. so I saw Anna just one episode.. and didn't know who she was cause that was the first time I saw her, I know Syd and her were like rivals but can someone explain Anna a little more, and why did she just dissapear? she didn't die!

She worked for the KGB and since in Alias, the KGB doesn't exist anymore(i think) she is one girl out of a job....that is my theory why she is gone

Codename said:
AliasALIAS said:
Anna worked for K-Directorate, actually :smiley:
Yeah thanks I know she worked there :smiley:

But what happened to her? she dissapeared!
I think she disappeared (at least partly) because the actress who played her was hired to work on Firefly. But right now that's on hiatus, so she might reappear!

verdantheart said:
Codename said:
AliasALIAS said:
Anna worked for K-Directorate, actually :smiley:
Yeah thanks I know she worked there :smiley:

But what happened to her? she dissapeared!
I think she disappeared (at least partly) because the actress who played her was hired to work on Firefly. But right now that's on hiatus, so she might reappear!
Yeah, I know she left but why would they just let her go in hiding wouldnt that be bad on alias makers part..

who does anna work for again it would be interesting if she came to sd6 or asked to join the cia under a different alias (no pun intended

GO Syd said:
who does anna work for again it would be interesting if she came to sd6 or asked to join the cia under a different alias (no pun intended
Didn't she work for K-Directorate?

it was cool when she and syd would fight.i think that if she died they would at least shows us she died or something ;)

verdantheart said:
GO Syd said:
Didn't she work for K-Directorate?
maybe Anna will come back and yes Anna worked for K-Directoriate.

Gina Torres's show Firefly has been cancelled, I believe. I would like to see her back as Anna, she was so evil. And good at fighting and getting to Syd. Two cool ladies fighting, it was good.

Firefly's "on hiatus," but really it's as good as cancelled unless Joss Whedon succeeds in his efforts to shop it elsewhere. He's trying to get it running on another network.

Back