Annika Sorenstam

ok for those that don't know, Annika Sorenstam is a female from the LPGA (Ladies pro golf association) who is competing in a PGA tournament with the men. Personally, she is my new hero, i think she is awesome, it takes a lot of guts to be the only girl competing with guys and plus EVERYONE is watching to see how SHE does. I think that if you notice, all the people on tv complaining about her are pretty much all guys, and i think that their just afraid of being beaten by a girl, and she already has beaten a bunch of guys---she made the cut. But i'm curious, what does everyone else think? Do you think that she should be competing with the guys or if she shouldn't because its just for publicity or something like that?

when i first heard about her in like march, i started thinking that that was how you pronounced your name but i wasn't sure b/c of the "e" but i guess i was right!!

i think its great that she's doing it, but i feel bad for her sometimes b/c there are sooo many people watching her and a lot of people want her to fail miserably

Back