announcement

Kara

eternally nostalgic
nance and i are planning our wedding. so this is where it shall be planned. tatoos and dresses and trump wigs. all such fun stuff. we're way into trends, so we thought we'd get in on the fad.

help with the wedding preparations here.

i'm so excited! :D this is the 2nd ever AA gay marriage. (Jo and Pasta were the first)

Okay.. so i have to re-post the Spice Girl Shoes aka FMS (f-me-pumps) and the "just married" thongs.... ooooh and where are donald wigs sold? :blink:

barber shop floors? hhhhhhhmmmm... i need a milkshake. :lol:

where's my thong? where is KATE? she is sposed to be planning all this.

oh right. dinner. :lol:

:rotflmao:

last minute decision eh? :mellow: :lol:

can i coooooooooooooooooooome? pretty please? ill bring lots of nice presents :D

:confused: ya know jo and pasta never actually got married :lol: we should fix that

of course you can come. we will find a speshul position for you. would you like to be richard simmons' date? :lol:

Kara said:
of course you can come. we will find a speshul position for you. would you like to be richard simmons' date? :lol:
No that's reeeeeeally ok :lol:

In the spirit of gayness I'll be... Jennifer Garner's date :lol:

:o_O: Nance you did not just post a picture of Orlando. Thongs are fine. Not him :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
:rotflmao:

last minute decision eh? :mellow: :lol:

can i coooooooooooooooooooome? pretty please? ill bring lots of nice presents :D

:confused: ya know jo and pasta never actually got married :lol: we should fix that
*everyone* is invited. but you're especially invited, siri. :lol: :D

and we're going to give out boob jewels. couresty of janet jackson.

OH! and the eye jewels that sycofancy discovered!
eye jewel!

and our song is "I wanna mmm I" :mellow:

wow. eye jewels. i was wondering what you and kate were talking about. wouldn't that hurt?!?

whatev. tired. must go. nighty-night.

goodnight love. :love:

ohmygawsh, i did siri! i did! "MMMM MMMM"

and joyie. course you are. :P it's an open wedding. we haven't decided the location. either walmart or baskin robins.

oh wait, actually it's going to take place in a sex toy shop. ^_^

andnow i see the pictures.. :rolleyes: I think i'll just keep the thong as the ermm, remider.. :mellow: heh, ob is ur stripper? go figures... i'm single and free! but hey aria, if u dont' mind, can i go with u and jen?

Back