announcement

now marlene could take the train n get you a real one in say 20 minutes...:D (assuming that it is in stock...)

oooh marlene- on wednesday the 21st, Jennifer's going to be on MTV TRL and i might gooo. so you should go to and then we can stalk her. :lol: :P ;)

oh no no no that's quite alright, mister. :mellow: you can be the doorman. and sing kelly clarkson in your... head. :lol:

Marlene said:
AliasALIAS said:
You're getting married? And I just find out? I could provide some music! ;) :D
please i beg you...it better not be an american idol marathon! :P
Nonono, it'll be a Kellyfest! :D

All the girls gonna shake it in the bounce tonight.... *shake shake* :bounce:

April 17... What do I have planned that day? Well I gotta finish a project. Hope I make it.. :smiley:

nance said:
okay then... APRIL 17TH. :lol:
:confused: What time?

I'm volunteering all day to help clean up Milwaukee (I hope they let me paaaaint!), so it better be more towards the evening, otherwise your wine expert can't come. -_-

AliasALIAS said:
Marlene said:
AliasALIAS said:

April 17... What do I have planned that day? Well I gotta finish a project. Hope I make it.. :smiley:
this reminds me of a bad story. :mellow: don't worry, i'll refrain from telling it.

your welcome nance! it was the least i could do ;)

Existentialist said:
nance said:

I'm volunteering all day to help clean up Milwaukee (I hope they let me paaaaint!), so it better be more towards the evening, otherwise your wine expert can't come. -_-
hmmm how is 10 pm *eastern* time??? :mellow:

nance said:
oooh marlene- on wednesday the 21st, Jennifer's going to be on MTV TRL and i might gooo. so you should go to and then we can stalk her. :lol: :P ;)

oh no no no that's quite alright, mister. :mellow: you can be the doorman. and sing kelly clarkson in your... head. :lol:
I have school...the usual homework...and not to mention a soccer game...or hun I would so be there. -_-

I'd love to meet you...and I'd love to stalk Jen with ya. :lol: Wow...that sounds pretty damn wrong, nance! Well...the Canadians can stalk her this summer...like i did last summer in New York... ;)

ahh, but nance, doesn't canadian time make it REALLY late? i don't know. i've never been good with times. it's fine for me, though.

it's for me, too. :lol:

ooooo!! really? she will? then nance, i'll look for you while watching MTV. ;)

hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! what kind of music do you guys want? I could provide music too. I have a lot of cds. would u like me to name?

AliasALIAS said:
Marlene said:
AliasALIAS said:

knew that was coming :lol:

hmm i hafta think about what im getting you guys :lol: dont trust you with must <_< :P

nance said:
Existentialist said:
nance said:

hmmm how is 10 pm *eastern* time??? :mellow:
Oooo that'd work.

Haha... if anyone asks me to hang out after volunteering, I'll just say "no, I have to be online for my friends' lesbian wedding." :lol:

lol i know, isn't it exciting!

gift... :D
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->porkbun.com | expired domain<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Back