Annoying People

I dont know if there a topic like this one, but i just thought it would be a nice one to set up. Just vent about someone that has annyoed you or made you. Some days, like to day, you just have to yell about something so you dont go and rip someone's head off! :madfire:

You will think I am crazy, but anyways. I got these orange Coach shoes, and I loved them dearly. No one else had these shoes and every complimented me on them. I went over to my friends house and she complimented me on the shoes and asked me where I got them. I told her and the next day she has my shoes in orange AND purple.

This is the girl who got mad that I got her shirt that EVERYONE has even before I knew she had it.

My rant session is over.

Thank you.

I hate the type of annoying people who are a**holes and just don't know when to stop being an a**. Like those people who will goof off IN FRONT of parentals or teachers or coaches. The people who will like....throw stuff at you in the middle of class and then like snicker like they're all that. The stupid immature annoying people....anyone?

I hate the type of annoying people who are a**holes and just don't know when to stop being an a**. Like those people who will goof off IN FRONT of parentals or teachers or coaches. The people who will like....throw stuff at you in the middle of class and then like snicker like they're all that. The stupid immature annoying people....anyone?

I know what you mean. I know like ten of those kind of people. the types of people who act like complete iditots all the time, and i do mean all the time, and they are the ones that can get by with murder. How?

Oh my gosh. I have about 100 ppl at my school who are like that.

There is this one person, He is sooooooooo imature. He tries to be funny.... but hes not. He hangs around me ALL the time. I'm a sophmore and he is a freshman, we both went to the same Elementary School. We have known each other since my 4th grade year. And we both play percussion in the school's band. He comes to me with his problems....I. DON'T. CARE!!!!!! He will come to with something that just happend to him or someone who I don't care for..... I. DON'T. CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll hang around me and join in my conversation, but the thing is....He doesn't even know what we are talking about!!!!!!!! He tries to be cool....but he's so geeky. And his voice...ugh! I can't stand it. The way he talks, It doesn't even seem like he has reached puberty yet. He laughs at the stupidest things... Ok I laugh like that too..... BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE FUNNY AND MAKE SINCE!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I'm in a mood like... "Get away from me or I'll hurt you!!" and he knows it too, but he comes toward me with some pointless thing that....... I DON'T CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO ONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!! and I will have to say "GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!" I hardly ever say that to anyone. But MY GOD!!!!! How many times does it take to get the point?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If I happen to go crazy, and end up in the MAD HOUSE any time soon, will some one come visit me and bring me episodes of Alias to watch?! Other wise I WILL go crazy.

Does anyone know how I feel?

Let me start out with saying I hate annoying people. Now let me follow up with a story. Kinda long but I will cliff note it for you:

I work with a girl named Amanda and a girl name Meg. Amanda is the annoying one. Meg gets piss off fast and I know what ticks her off so I know what not to do and not ask stupid questions. But Amanda oh no she is soooo dumb and stupid. {at this point Meg is ticked off} Amanda: “oh when did we get this oh when did we get that, my back hurts; Melissa do you need help with dishes. When there are ppl sitting and eating one person needs to stay out and make sure they don’t need anything. I’m like Amanda when there are people out there you got to sit out there and make sure no one needs anything. And my job is one of those jobs where when you need to miss you got to cover someone Amanda will never cover for anyone. Homecoming Football game this year and I wanted to go to all the events but no Amanda was going to her “home” football game. Quick note she goes to another school then me and we were playing her school. Hints homecoming….HELLO its homecoming for me not you. You don’t have a homecoming game away! That’s why she couldn’t cover for me. OMG how dumb do ppl take me for but it was all cool in a sense I got to see the game. Chill with friends. Oh wait I couldn’t go to the pre activies. I hate Monday…Friday when I have to work with Amanda. I use to think I hated worken with Meg…but I reliezed it isn’t. On Monday nights I work with the boss and Amanda even puts her in a bad mood. Amanda uncle is just as bad he is always down there and he always get a special which is fine with me but its like omg get to work he is always talking to her its like hey you should be worken but let her work, not like she does anything to begin with. She just wines about her back.

Well I don’t feel better but hey at least I got to vent! If you have any suggestion on what I could do to calm down or how to settle her…pm me ASAP I’m going crazy!

only a few peeps that pisses me off and that are the people they think they are to good and think they are above the other people.

This kid David from school is sooooo EFFING annoying! He talks all day, and he's soooo loud, and worst of all, he sits next to me! This kid seriously never shuts up, and he always makes weird, high-pitched noises. I've already punched him twice during class, but I'm about ready to throw him out the window! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And there is this other kid, Mike who is pretty bad too. He has ADHD, so he can't help it, but he never does his work, he always talks and he says the STUPIDEST things. Sometimes, they're pretty funny, though. He sits across from me, and some how, he always ends up next to me half way through the class :angry: :lol:

There is this girl Chyna in my class too, and she's so stupid that it's funny. She thinks she knows everything, so when the teacher asks a question, she always raises her hand, and she gets it wrong. She's also the WORST reader ever. She's one of those readers who uses a lot of expression and it sounds like she's reading to a bunch of two year olds. The funny part is, she can't even read, so she's using sooo much expression and saying the word wrongs. AND, to top it all off, she asks the stupidest questions. Lol. It's pretty funny :lol: :confused: :angry:

Well, there are plenty more annoying people for me to rant on about, but I won't bore you...

There are just so many of these threads... but anyway...

Me? I can't stand people who blab on and on, trying to make it seem like they know everything about everything... when in actual fact? They know nothing, and most of it is made up... You know those people who absolutely have to have a question to ask at the end of lectures? And those questions don't make the least bit of sense?

Yeah... them...

There is this idotic kid at my school! He thinks he is so cool but hes not and he is such a suck up to all of the teachers if someone is fighting with a teacher he will get out of his seat and stand up for the teacher and if anything bad happens to him like this one time when someone took the money off of his desk he blamed every girl in the class if anythin bad happens to him he blames only girls and then he asked every girl why we dont like him I mean uhhhhhh god! <_<

Hmmm...well being a teacher i have to deal with the most anoying kids in the universe. From 11-16 there are some kids who i swear i could just kill in my music room. The ones that continuously talk over you when you are explaining something and then dont understand what they are supposed to be doing. The ones who try and make me feel like a felgercarb teacher just cos they can't be arsed to listen...the overly eager little ones who are like Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss , Miss....look i love you all but please just for one second of the hour SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

Apart from teachery things people who never ever reply to emails or text messages and then moan that you haven't contacted them....people with no manners at all especially those on puplic transport and just so many others...i'm tired now...

The most annoying thing ever is when people stage delibrately loud conversations about you when their standing near you. Say it to my face, or if won't, at least whisper! And when they walk past you and knock you on the shoulder you just want to grab them and throw them out the window.... :angry:

oh, and my brother - annnoying as hell

Back