Annoying People

Ok, I hate people who talk with their mouth full of food. My biggest pet peeve ever. I just cant stand being around people who do that... ugh. lol

people who add commentary during films, like your at the pictures and they say stuff like 'omg he just hit that guy' or w/e and u just wanna turn around and shout - I NO WE JUST SAW IT! :mad:

and when people ask you questions about a tv show when your trying to watch, oh god its so irrittating. At first its ok when they ask tings like, whose this character or how are they related, but then they start saying stuff like of why are they doing that and your just like I DON'T NO THATS WHY I'M WATCHING!

There's this one girl i no called danielle - warning- never go to the pictures or watch a film/show with her. If you don't rip of her head and feed it to your ferret by the end of the night, you are very patient!

I have a friend, we've been friends for years, and let's face it: She's a horrible friend. Not really a bad person, just a bad friend. I don't want to be friends with her anymore, but the problem is that she and I have the same close friends so there's no way for me to stop hanging out with her.
It's one and a half year left, and then we graduate and go to another school and we'll probably not go to the same school and we'll probably not be friends anymore...And I can't wait until that day.

She's so...For example, if I help her with math problems the whole lesson or during history or anything, so I don't have time for my own work, and maybe if I'm wrong or something or don't want to help her anymore...She says mean things to me and says that I'm a pain or rolls her eyes and says that I'm stupid and...And it makes me so annoyed, it reminds me of how much I want to 'get rid' of her. The thing is that, she knows I don't wanna be friends with her. I've told her so. But she always seem to forget it.

I know that seems rude, but I don't want to live my life in a lie (even though I am already). I don't want to wake up one day, realizing that my life is a piece of s*** and I've never felt the feeling of having a real friend. That's why, when I watch shows or movies, I get addicted to the characters friendships, because I see what they have and I don't.

God, I hate myself.

Don't hate yourself! I'm sure everyone's had experiences like you in the past, I know I have.

What you need to do first is branch out and get together with some other people who you really do like. Then take your 'friend' and have a proper talk with her. Be as harsh as necesary, she needs to know the truth. Explain how she makes you feel and perhaps she'll get her act together and start treating you liek she should.

You should try to remember that anyone who makes you feel bad and insults you isn't your frienda nd you shouldn't let them tread up on you. And if you need any help, a real friend to moan about her to or just give advice about it, feel free to PM me. :smiley:

pushy sales people need i say more ? Through the phone or when ya enter a shop and immediately ask you if they can help you lol hellooooo i am here to look for myself and if i need anything i will let you know.

Don't hate yourself! I'm sure everyone's had experiences like you in the past, I know I have.

What you need to do first is branch out and get together with some other people who you really do like. Then take your 'friend' and have a proper talk with her. Be as harsh as necesary, she needs to know the truth. Explain how she makes you feel and perhaps she'll get her act together and start treating you liek she should.

Well, that's exactly what I've done. Told her that. But does it work? No, she stays the same. -_-

You should try to remember that anyone who makes you feel bad and insults you isn't your frienda nd you shouldn't let them tread up on you. And if you need any help, a real friend to moan about her to or just give advice about it, feel free to PM me. :smiley:

Thank you.
:smiley:

Btw you solve her math problems and she has the guts to call you stupid ? rofl its actually the other way around in a way. Perhaps ya should start with not helping her with her math problems and so on. Sides if she forgets its its up to you to ignore her in a way.

Hmmm does it sound harsh ? lol maybe it is but its the best i could come up with atm lol.

My brother still falls under the annoying people thing at times.

Back