TV Annoying T.V. noises and situations...

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Have you noticed the volume going up on the Tv? Have you noticed back ground noises being slightly if not fully obnoxious? These situations have been occouring since the late 90's. I noticed these banging drum noises during science and learning channel programs and I find it really annoying. Banging trash cans takes away from the content and makes learning something new impossible. I under stand its hype-felgercarb drummed up from the el-cheapo sports announcers who do these programs, but cmon give me a freaki' break man! I miss the Carl Sagan pbs style classical music whilest soaring through the universe! Turning down the commercials while forcing us to turn up the volume to blow our ear drums isn't a way for us to buy your stupid t.v. commercial product wont fly with most mature folks. Save the stupid banging trash can lids for Monster truck pulling, boring soccer fans, and leave the mature classical back ground music to the adults, If hollywierd is trying to educate us with science, then its time to loose the noise and tone it down and class it up...….;) P.s abnoxious noise attracts youngins not mature educated adults! They truly should have known. And for pete sake stop moving that camera around like its another person, its not working and its making people puke and wanting to switch channels! Ya dingus! 14-woody-allen-quotes-to-start-off-your-uhh-week.jpgbeavis-and-butthead.jpgI mean im hearing the felgercarb right now on strange evidence and the boob tube is across the room, I will easily forget the content, hit the mute button and clean my ears out.....

Back