Another Alias Petition

S

smegheadalways

Please go and sign my petition to get Merrin Dungey (Allison) back for Alias Season 3. There has been no confirmation about her contract or in this cas...lack of one! We've heard rumours that she will NOT be returning due to the shows budget, hell if it's such a problem, I'm sure we can all have a wip round for them! :P

Anyhow, please go here and sign the petition:

Petition Online

Tell us when you sign, plus if you don't want her back then, tell us.......WHY THE HELL NOT! :angry: :D

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeah! I loved Francie before she got all weird on us...I really did!!! Bring her back???!!!!????!!!!????

Thanks everyone for signing! Keep it coming........ :D !

Definitly not, you cant have people die then come back, both Francie and Allison died and you cant just ressurect them because you liked the person. Merrin was a good actor but it makes the show look silly and very unrealistic to have people die and just be alive in the next season! <_<

but it makes the show look silly and very unrealistic to have people die and just be alive in the next season

Unrealistic?????? Have you been watching the show! :P I think we've, in a way, passed that point, thinks PROPHECY!

i'm not going to sign... just because francie scares me.

Don't let that get in your way! :D

ISpy10 said:
Definitly not, you cant have people die then come back, both Francie and Allison died and you cant just ressurect them because you liked the person. Merrin was a good actor but it makes the show look silly and very unrealistic to have people die and just be alive in the next season! <_<
well if she did come back, then it could be just to go over what Sydney has missed, I mean, we don't know that she actually died, do we? :blink:

I know, although she did get shot 3 times, anything is possible, right? :D

smegheadalways said:
i'm not going to sign... just because francie scares me.

Don't let that get in your way! :D
yeah but i really don't think she adds much to the show anymore since syd figured out what happened. plus, the show is needs to focus on what happened to syd before anything else.

So you don't think she brought a certain something to the show as Allison?? :D

1' o clock in the mornin' here, so off to bed, night all, see u 2 moz! :D

smegheadalways said:
well yeah, of course! I mean...there was barely any blood spurting...so maybe the bullets didn't do much...eH...I guess I'll sign.. :blink:

heh, its ZOMBIE francie. i'm not going to sign the petition. i don't really want freaky francie back. so i won't mind seeing her gone.

yeah i think that the show may be a bit too weird and abnormal for me to watch if they start having zombies of all the dead people, just think of the possibilities..danny, noah (NO!!), Emily, Dixons wife, the list goes on

smegheadalways said:
Maybe it she was the female version of the Terminator......eeeeeeer Im not thinking she would survive that one

Back