Another Alias Petition

smegheadalways said:
So you don't think she brought a certain something to the show as Allison?? :D

1' o clock in the mornin' here, so off to bed, night all, see u 2 moz! :D
yeah i just really though she didn't add anything the show after the whole charlie thing.

yeah i just really though she didn't add anything the show after the whole charlie thing.

Really??? ;) I thought that's when she got a bit more interesting, but as much as I loved Francie I preferrred Allison, it's a hard call!

So let's see, who would you prefer to return if you HAD TO pick?

Allison

or

Francie?

Why not both, ey? lol, maybe not then. I want Merrin back in any capacity, the whole Allison/Sark/Will love triangle was really interesting? Imagine what could happen next season! :woot:

Only SIX SIGNATURES SO FAR! AHHHHHHH! What gives!? That is so not cool! We need so many more to get Merrin back! If there's no Merrin, then Syd won't really have a roommate n e more! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

maybe they'll bring in a new character to be her room mate :blink: but then...there'd really be no point in getting her a new room mate if she was missing for two years

I know 6 sigs, I'm not a happy girl! (n) Thanks for signing though (the ones who did anyway), :P
A new room mate, a possibility. I heard rumours that a new male character, a goodie, will be in S3, wouldn't it be cool if he was her new roommate?? ^_^ A rival love interest!

But I still want Merrin back though (y) !

syd's been missing for 2 years... do you REALLY think they're going to keep her apartment for her... i can just hear them "oh yeah we knew she would turn up missing even though she didn't pay rent or anything she's still got her apartment..."

Calm down.............breathe! :P It doesn't necessary have to be the same appartment!

I'm sure you are, not meaning to be snotty or rude, to a fellow fan...never! :D

I just think that anything is possible, right?

i'm soooo sorry if i'm coming off snotty or rude. yeah OF COURSE anything is possible. truthfully, i wouldn't be mad or anything if francie got back on the show but i don't really mind her not being on it too. i would rather like sark to leave most of all.

OK Chelsea, u from there! ^_^ So I wonder how long we will have to wait until be have confirmation on who's returning?

Back