Season 5 Another Lauren's Last Name Theory

Okay, I just went to Vartan Hos, again, to look at the promo pics for After Six and got another one of my epiphanies. Ok, Chat with Kristin said that her name would be an OMG moment, but then the 8-ball said it wasn't that big, so I'm thinking in between. What if Lauren is Lauren Cole or something to that effect? In one of the pics, Cole has his arm around Lauren. Lauren is mad at Sydney because she beat the felgercarb out of her brother and he was probably in jail for a while (how did he get out, anyway?), and still hates her. Once Irina's operation was taken down, Cole was kinda a free agent and now works for the Covenant, in which he recruited his sister. How Lauren became Lauren Reed, I'm still working on that, but this makes a little sense. At least, it does to me. All those who want to see the picture I am talking about, go to: http://www.vartanhopics.com/pics/promos/s3/six12.jpg. Anyone agree??

thats a good theory, i never thought of that before...it makes sense b/c we all know cole, but lauren being related to him would not be as soap-opera-like as if she was related to one of the other major characters

I agree. Do we know for sure that Syd beat up Lauren's brother?...sorry...I'm kinda fuzzy on that. Is that confirmed or is it just speculation that Lauren has a family revenge thing going?

The first season two part episode "The Box" where we first met Mckensas Cole didn't he get away at the end or am I mistaken on that. I have a few theories myself on this whole Lauren, Mckensas thing, but I think that they are either married or brother and sister. Things could get very interesting if either one is true. Mckensas Cole was quite an angry character when we met him the first time. If Lauren is either his sister or his wife and she shares the same anger as him, then maybe she's more evil and dangerous then we ever thought.

I think Cole did get away....

It would be nifty for M. Cole and Lauren to be brother and sister. I can totally see it. Cole does hate Syd and maybe he also found out Vaughn was involved in destroying his plan so that's why he sent his sister after him.

I agree. I posted a big ol' theory about this that links Lauren and McKenas and possible also with Danny the Dead Fiance. I'm not sure about the Danny connection, but I definitely think there could be a bro/sis connection b/w Lauren and McKenas or maybe they are married already??? Not sure. But I think there is something there.

I'm not sure how to link to my older post, so I'll just reply to it so it bumps up.

Back