Another look inot the future

okay wel...i didn't think I was going to write a sequal..but I had an idea...so here it goes...oh..and its set six years into the future....plz tell me what you think... ^_^

~Chapter 1~

When we last saw our favorite female spy….

(A week later, at 8: 38 PM, still in Cancun)
“Enjoying the view?” Michael asked playfully as he walked up to Sydney.
She looked up at him from the beach towel she was laying on. “I’m glad Kendall let us stay. The sunset is even more lovely here than back at home,” Sydney remarked as she looked at the sunset.
“It sure is,” Michael agreed as he lay down next to Sydney and put his arms around her.
They both sat in silence until the sun had set behind the horizon and the stars were already glimmering overhead.
“That was beautiful,” Sydney said, turning towards Michael.
He looked back at her. “Not as beautiful as what I’m looking at,” he said with a smile.
Sydney returned the smile and the two of them returned to listening to the ocean water rising and falling against the sand.
And as she lay there on the beach in Mexico, under the twinkling stars, in the arms of the man she loved, Sydney knew that everything was going to be okay after all.

It’s now been about a month since Michael and her spent that night on the beach… they have been dating… they are now in New York since Michael is on a “mission” and asked Sydney to go along…

Sydney couldn’t see. She was blindfolded.
“Okay, just a little farther,” Sydney heard Michael say. She held his hands tightly.
“Where are taking me? What’s with the blindfold?” Sydney asked.
“Just wait. You’ll see,” Michael said mysteriously. Sydney let him guide her for another five minutes. They both came to a stop.
“We’re here,” Michael said. Sydney felt him go behind her. He took off her blindfold.
“Oh Michael,” she exclaimed. She looked around. They were in a clearing in what seemed like the middle a forest of trees and flowers. In front of them there was a checkered picnic cloth and a picnic basket. The stars shone overhead.
“Do you like it?” Michael asked with a grin, taking a seat on the picnic cloth.
Sydney took a seat across from him. She was still surprised. “I love it, Michael. But where are we?” Sydney asked. She was sure that there were no woods in the middle of New York.
“Central Park,” Michael said as he took a seat.
“But, we can’t be here. Aren’t you supposed to be finding that contact of Sark’s Kendall was talking about?” Sydney said.
“Of course we can be here. I told Kendall to send us here. There is no contact,” Michael said.
Sydney looked at him with a puzzled face. “Why did you do that?” she asked curiously.
“I’ll tell you later,” Michael said secretively. He opened the picnic basket and pulled out two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne.
“Tell me,” Sydney asked impatiently.
Michael handed her a glass. “To us,” he toasted, ignoring her impatience completely.

Oh No..me confused!! :blink:

First what is this a sequel too?? I'm sorry I'm reading way too many fics and I'm geting them mixed up

Also I could have sworn I read that begining before? am I going crazy? ...Alias Elle don't answer that ;)

Please help!!

Oh I really like it please keep going!!

~KM :angelic:

SpyGurl001 said:
Oh No..me confused!! :blink:

First what is this a sequel too?? I'm sorry I'm reading way too many fics and I'm geting them mixed up

Also I could have sworn I read that begining before? am I going crazy? ...Alias Elle don't answer that ;)

Please help!!

Oh I really like it please keep going!!

~KM :angelic:
HEY!

~Me :angel2:

i think you all will like the next chap...

~Chapter 2~

“I love moonlit picnics,” Sydney said dreamily. She and Michael were both lying side-by-side on the picnic cloth, staring upwards at the stars.
“You know what I love more than moonlight picnics?” Michael asked. He sat up.
“What?” Sydney asked, also sitting up.
Michael looked deeply into her eyes. “You,” he said simply.
“Really?” Sydney asked playfully.
“Of course,” Michael said. There was a moment of peaceful silence. “Sydney?” Michael asked.
“Yes?”
“Stand up,” Michael said.
“What?” Sydney asked surprised.
“Stand up,” Michael repeated.
“Why?”
“Please,” Michael said. Sydney stood up and looked down on Michael.
“Happy?” Sydney said playfully.
Michael didn’t replied. He looked up at her and got onto one knee.
“Oh my god, Michael,” Sydney said, finally understanding.
Michael pulled out a box from his pocket. He opened it. A simple diamond ring was inside. “From the first day I met you eight years ago, I knew you were the one. When we left each other, I told myself I would move on. I started to date other people, but never met anyone as special to me as you were. And that day that you came into my office a few months ago, I knew that we were meant to be.” Michael paused. Tears were rolling down Sydney’s cheeks. Michael started again, “So now that we are here together, I know that we will never be apart again. So, Sydney Bristow, would you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?”
Sydney didn’t hesitate, “Of course Michael. Of course. I would never dream of anything else.”
Michael slipped the band of diamonds onto her finger, stood up, and held her close. They stood there for a long time, not moving, not speaking, only enjoying the moment while it lasted.

okay...well...the next part isn't so romantic or sweet... :(

~Chapter 3~

(back in LA, two days later, 6:30 PM, it’s a Sunday)
Sydney opened the door to her house. She put down her purse and keys and flopped down onto her couch. She glanced at her answering machine. She had no messages.
The phone rang. Sydney picked it up.
“Hello?” she asked.
There was no answer.
“Hello?” Sydney repeated again.
Sydney could here a little static but other than that there was no sound from the other end.
“Hello?” Sydney asked one more time.
“I promised I’d get you Sydney. I’m coming for you. Why don’t you turn on your television,” the mysterious voice said and hung up. Sydney hung up as well.
She hesitated, but quickly picked up the remote control. She turned on her television. A breaking news story flashed before her eyes. She gasped. This couldn’t be happening.
Sydney turned the channel. Again, the same headline appeared on this channel too. Sydney couldn’t believe her ears as she listened to a news anchor report the story:

“Linda Harbinson here with the Channel 8 News network with breaking news. A highly dangerous and armed criminal has been reported missing from his high security prison cell this afternoon. CIA agents are baffled as to how the criminal escaped. There is no news yet as to the identity of the criminal. CIA has only released this picture. More to come at 7:00”

Sydney dropped the remote as she saw a picture of Sark appear on the television screen.

Back