Another newbie!

seevanw

Cadet
Hey everyone! I just joined a few days ago. I like what I've seen on the site so far, but I have a few questions. First of all, what does pm stand for?? I'm hearing it all the time and I have no idea what it means. :confused: Also, how do you make a signature? I went to the help section and it gave a few links but my compy's being a piece and won't let me go to any links...grr... anyhoo, if someone could clarfiy this for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I just joined a few days ago. I like what I've seen on the site so far, but I have a few questions. First of all, what does pm stand for?? I'm hearing it all the time and I have no idea what it means. Also, how do you make a signature? I went to the help section and it gave a few links but my compy's being a piece and won't let me go to any links...grr... anyhoo, if someone could clarfiy this for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

hey my name is kara and i am from red sox nation (mass) and it took me a while do everything so i might be able to make things a little better for you, so let me try and explain things for you...

pm is a personal message...sort of like e-mail i guess you could say. at the top of the screen is says 'new messages' you click on that it you can get your pm there or whatnot.

before that there is a link that says 'my controls' you click on that and it brings u to another screen where there is a whole bunch of new options. there is one that says something like edit signature...you click on that and bam! you are there...

i hope that clears everything for you, and if not you can drop me a message. under my name it says pm, click on that and you can send me a message...or if you need anything else you can send me something...

hope everything works out well for you

~*~ kara ~*~

Back