Answer

That was great ... aww they have known each other for more than a month now ... cant believe its Jack thats beating her ... glad Michaelgother to open up to him even if it was by yelling ... likehe just going to leave her alone now ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I don’t have a boyfriend; my father did this. After our mother died three years ago, he became an alcoholic and we found the reason why my mother never kept alcohol in the house is that he’s a horrible drunk. My sister and I moved out; I quit school and got custody of her. Now I work four jobs to support us and give her money for college. She wants to go to MIT. She’s smart enough to get in, too, and I’ll be damned if we can’t afford it just because my father has to be such a bastard.” She finished and looked up at him. His mouth was slightly agape in shock, but he said nothing.
WOW, that sucks!!! Damn you Jack!! :(

“Now you know, so just leave me be,” she sighed as ran across the street and into her apartment, leaving a stunned Michael behind on the sidewalk.
Now Mr. I like being persistant, you either better try and catch up to her, or your ass better be in that diner tomorrow like usual!! :smiley:

Great update...

SAD!!!!!!! i was goint to reply before but I didn't have time so please forgive me...but this is such a great story! Poor sydney! Please let michael help you! What an amazing person to be doing all of that for her sister! I hope that she is able to get away from Jack. Vaughn's a lawyer...maybe he can help her that way (and with some lovin' too!)

I know PMs are whacked out but may I have one please?...well, more than one I guess ;)

-Liz

Awsome update :smiley: Poor Syd. But Vaugh as a certificated "guardian angel" as a fiction character and lawyer in this story won't leave her alone... So dinner tomorow and plan of action "Help Syd...and Nadia too" :D

P.S. She's living with Nadia alone. So where's Jack and where he did that to her?

PM LIST
47tttsv
6helterskelter6
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
albob
Alias_Angel
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
amlynac
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
atekamel
Bamse
ballerina
batman
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
Crazy for Alias
dandan
derevkointraining

EJ11
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
iheartvaughn
invisible
jadeygirl
Julia47Thorne
KAliasGirl
k-mila
lady alias
les400coups
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
luckylass
MH55995
Minttu
mightylittleone
mnkdance963
mountaineer_girl
Nadia Weiss
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
pansarah1
Phoenixwannabe
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47

Sarahmañana
shelley g.
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
saila_02
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
Spydrummer06
stealthy
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney//vaughn
Sydney, Australia
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
tubby
texasalias2004
tunita
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughn'sgal
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
xMountineer02300844x
xxaliasluverxx

I wonder if Sydney went to see Jack and found him drunk or did a drunk, abusive Jack barge into her apartment and take his anger out on her?

So Sydney dropped out of school, is working 4 deadend jobs so that she can put food on the table and send Nadia to an Evy League school. I hope Nadia plans to help her sister get ahead too- after she graduates from MIT and is earning her 6 figure income. I think Sydney deserves to finish high school and go on to college too.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I wonder if Sydney went to see Jack and found him drunk or did a drunk, abusive Jack barge into her apartment and take his anger out on her?

So Sydney dropped out of school, is working 4 deadend jobs so that she can put food on the table and send Nadia to an Evy League school. I hope Nadia plans to help her sister get ahead too- after she graduates from MIT and is earning her 6 figure income. I think Sydney deserves to finish high school and go on to college too.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris
to clarify: sydney did finish high school; it was college she dropped out of

Vaughn is going to need his persistance.
Sydney does need his help.
He can help legally and personally.

I'm glad she finally told him about Jack.

I hope the school she dropped out of was college.
She must have been so she could get custody of Nadia.

Back