Answer

what about nadia? where were she? :Ponder:
anyway i hope sydney's gonna be okay. And vaughn better tell her what he feels about her. ^_^

OMG I hope she's gonna be ok. That's just horrible. I really hope it wasn't Jack, but I think it was. That's just horrible. How could someone ever do that to a person? I'll never understand that kind of violence. :(

“Syd,” he choked out as he leaned down and rested his face against hers. Softly, he kissed her for head and promised, “You’re going to be okay. I won’t let him hurt you again.”
See? He totally cares about her. He's so in love with her. STOP DENYING! BOTH OF YOU!

But, it's ok to be in a little denail bubble when in real life. Like in the real Alias world. :P

~Anja

Poor Syd! I am so glad that Vaughn was there to check on her and he called the paramedics right away. I hope she's grateful when she wakes up. :P

“Syd?” he called once more, his voice hoarse. He peaked in the bathroom and saw it was empty, then when he turned towards the rest of the apartment, he caught a glimpse of a foot and charged towards it.

When he saw her, he let out a tiny choke of horror and sorrow. She was collapsed on the floor, covered in cuts and scrapes, her head lying next to a splintered and broken table. “Syd,” he choked out as he knelt down next to her. In doing this he saw a sight that caused the blood to freeze cold in his veins. The carpet beneath her head, which was normally an off-white color, had become a sickly darkish red-brown color; the color of blood. “Oh god, Syd,” he sobbed out, tears pricking his eyes and blurring his vision.
OMG is she gonna be ok?! I bet it was Jack's doing!! Awesome update :D Can't wait to read what happens next.

I'm just wondering why they don't/ won't testify against their father for all the things he has done to them?

Good job and can't wait to see what happens next.

I love reviews on days like this. I get so giddy...like I have some part in it...HA. Oh well....

Yay...Vaughn saves the day. We :love: him.

Back