Answer

Damn you Jack!!! How could you?? :( I hope Nadia was somewhere else... But at least when Syd wakes up she can move in with Vaughn, because her apartment isn't safe anymore!!! He does have the extra bedroom for Nadia, and as for Syd, well she can just move into his bedroom!! :smiley: Can't wait for the chapter tomorrow

:cry: Ah..... this isn't good... not good at all.. 🇳🇴

Where in the world is Nadia??? It's kind of perturbing me that she's no where in sight... even though she did spend the night out...

I really hope Sydney's ok.

Great chapter. :smiley:

Poor Sydney cannot believe Jack would do that to his own daughter, thank goodness Nadia wasn't home as well.

Thanks for the update

That was great ... poor Michael cant imigane what was going through his head ... aww hope Syd is ok ... this is bad ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I got a PM ... I have been geting them everyday like clockwork

OMG!!!
Angst all the way...And i love it :D
Poor Syd. Good thatb Vaughn find her so soon. She will help her. Sooo ashe need to be ok soon :angelic:
And then he can make the person whom did this to her :P

Aww poor Syd!! Vaughn better do everything he can to make Jack pay (if it was him)!!
-OO I agree with blknight.....I hope Syd and Nadia move in with Vaughn...he would protect them!! :woot:
-Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!

Poor Syd...I hope she's ok
Glad Nadia wasn't there but I was thinking maybe
it wouldn't have happened or at least been so bad if she was
Are we gonna be getting some Jack soon???

Back