Answer

After a minute, Nadia regained her composure and started detailing her sister about Michael’s ‘awesome’ apartment. “Nadia, are you sure you’re ok with us living there?” Sydney asked her.

“Uh YEAH,” Nadia said in an ‘it’s the most obvious thing in the world’ tone. “It’s awesome and clean and BIG!”

“Alright…,” Sydney sighed.
Who wouldn't want to live with him?! Awesome chapter :D Can't wait for more :D

That was a really great chapter. Nadia's reactions are always entertaining, whether she's in awe, joking around, or scared like when she found the destroyed apartment. I liked that you threw in the college application thing, and Michael had to sort of act as a big brother/father figure. Again, a great chapter.

Great update!
I loved that they moved in with him and their reactions to his BIG house. I know Vaughn is going to take great care of them and hopefully they will all have a great time together. Thanks for the PM and post more soon.

Even after treatment it's hard to grasp the idea of Jack having a relationship with his daughters... how can they forget what has happened and more importantly... how can he? That is... if they want to.

Michael Vaughn is a great person!

Back