Answer

AWW!!
Vaughn is trying so hard and Syd is so damn stubborn!!
He NEEDS to break down that wall!!
Great update!!
Can't wait for more!

she ended up falling asleep with her head on his shoulder. He didn’t want to move an inch. He just wanted to stay there and let her sleep forever. For about an hour, he did, but then he heard Nadia coming in and figured it was best that Sydney was asleep in her own bed, so very carefully he scooped her up and carried her into her room. He placed her gently beneath the covers and then tucked her in and kissed her forehead before leaving. Nadia had watched the whole thing from the doorway and it caused her heart to ache for her sister and the fact that she was so stupidly stubborn.
I :love: the fact that Vaughn wants to take care of Syd...
Can't wait for more.
thanks for the pm.

“YES!! No Spam and green beans from a can this year!” Nadia cheered. Michael looked slightly horrified so Sydney added, “She’s kidding, I promise.”
hahaha! Nadia is sooo funny.
“Nadia! Put that back!” Sydney scolded her.

“It’s okay, she can play with it,” Michael laughed.

“Jeez, now I really do sound like your two-year-old!”
hmmm. what did he get? funny how Nadia's always getting scoulded.

ALIAS DAY!!

aww that was SO cute!! i really REALLY hope that Nadia is able to sway Syd into telling vaughn how she feels!!!
AND i think its great that Syd finally showed some emotion and feelings to him without being worried!
cant wait for more!! :D

I really liked this chapter. Michael trying tocare for a sick Sydney was cute. I hope Nadia can change her sisters "stupid" way of thinking.
Thanks for the PM

Aww she is finally relaxing more around him!!!
-I agree with Nadia she is too stupidly stubborn!!! :P
Great update! Thanks for the pm!!!

Only 2 hour and 15 minutes til ALIAS!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :jump:

i hope that syd realises what she has right in front of her soon , but until then i love the drama , that comes from this situation ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Sydney may be stupidly stubborn but I'm sure she'll eventually see that being with Michael is what she needs.

I'll be away for the next couple of days but I promise to catch up when I get back.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

He placed her gently beneath the covers and then tucked her in and kissed her forehead before leaving. Nadia had watched the whole thing from the doorway and it caused her heart to ache for her sister and the fact that she was so stupidly stubborn.
Aww me too :(

Back