Superheroes Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Tagline: Real heroes. Not actual size.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Peña, Walton Goggins, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, T.I., David Dastmalchian, Hannah John-Kamen, Abby Ryder Fortson, Randall Park, Michelle Pfeiffer, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Douglas, Divian Ladwa, Goran Kostić, Rob Archer, Sean Kleier, Benjamin Byron Davis, Michael Cerveris, Riann Steele, Dax Griffin, Hayley Lovitt, Langston Fishburne, RaeLynn Bratten, Madeleine McGraw, Tim Heidecker, Stan Lee, Charles Justo, Brian Huskey, Suehyla El-Attar, Julia Vera, Jessica Winther, Norwood J. Cheek Jr., Bryan Lugo, Darcy Shean, Torrey Vogel, Simon Potter, Jon Wurster, Tom Scharpling, Ana Maria Quintana, Virginia Hamilton, Natasha Zouves, Jessica Castro, Reggie Aqui, Mika Kubo, Joshua Mikel, Chris Gann, Sergio Briones, Denney Pierce, Vanessa Ross, Zachary Culbertson, Steven Wiig, Timothy Carr, Sawyer D. Jones, Rick Richardson, Benjamin Weaver, Jamel Chambers, Jennifer Black, Sandra Dee Richardson, Dale Liner, John Ozuna, Marcella Bragio, Sophia Marcs, William W. Barbour, Kevin Carscallen, Seth McCracken, Andy Arness, Dawn Bracken, James Siderits, Christine Marie Evans, Hayley Gagner, Blake Vogt, Gail Gamble, Linda Joy Henry, Anne Luna, Anne-Marie Olsen, Etienne Vick, Mike Nicco, Alexis Smith, Marcus Young

Release: 2018-07-04

Runtime: 119

Plot: Just when his time under house arrest is about to end, Scott Lang once again puts his freedom at risk to help Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym dive into the quantum realm and try to accomplish, against time and any chance of success, a very dangerous rescue mission.
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

After Marvel's Ant-Man grossed $520 million USD, and counting, the deals are being finalized for the 2018 sequel, Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Not much information is available yet other than confirmations as to who is attached so far. Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, and Michael Douglas are all set to reprise their roles and writers Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari are onboard as well.

Well, I was not expecting that ending. It ties the movie into Avengers: Infinity War of course but, still, unexpected for this series that have been usually lighter in tone.

Coming into this one I didn't know that Hannah John-Kamen was in it; I don't recall seeing her in other stuff other than Killjoyns on SyFy but, looking at her Wikipedia page, apparently I need to watch more movies/tv shows as she has had roles in some other high profile stuff.

My only question... if they were able to fool the ankle monitor into thinking that an ant was Scott then why even bother at that point? Why not just leave it on a table or something? The agents in the house had to seek out Scott when inside so they didn't have the ability to track where the monitor was within the house, just whether or not he was outside of the perimeter of the house. Yeah, it was a cute gimmick, but, still. :P