Anti-American Midol campaign to help Alias

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
Starting January 19th I think, Alias is up against American Idol on FOX.

I think we should seriously do something to get the word out to non-Alias viewers on what they're missing and stop watching that garbage... I don't know, maybe SupportAlias.com should do something to target American Idol viewers to switch over, or we should all start using Alias avatars and signatures and break down American Idol and show them how much it sucks...

I don't know, I just fear that a few million will stop watching once that felgercarb starts. America is watching so many crappy shows, and other than the terrible, William Hung-like singers on the auditions, the show sucks, and if I want to listen to music, I listen to really good artists instead of these pop-singing wannabes.

We gotta do something... who's with me? :lol:

ok first lets not freak out too soon
see AI will only be on from 9-930 for their resutls show - and that awyas gets lower viewership because well - its DUMB its 29 minutes of ryan seacrest talking endlessly and then 1 min of the crappy voted off person saying goodbye

secondly i have been a faithful AI viewer since season 1 but even im not watching this year - and not only because of alias (Which if i hadt he choice i would totally choise alias but...) because AI SUCKS and its boring and pointless and the only entertaining part are the auditons and the crappy ppl
whatever <_<

Actually, according to what I've heard American Idol will be at least an hour Wednesdays for at least 6 weeks, because of a new format.

SkyGirl5 said:
ok first lets not freak out too soon
see AI will only be on from 9-930 for their resutls show - and that awyas gets lower viewership because well - its DUMB its 29 minutes of ryan seacrest talking endlessly and then 1 min of the crappy voted off person saying goodbye

secondly i have been a faithful AI viewer since season 1 but even im not watching this year - and not only because of alias (Which if i hadt he choice i would totally choise alias but...)  because AI SUCKS and its boring and pointless and the only entertaining part are the auditons and the crappy ppl
whatever <_<
[post="1149945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah AI has gotten progressively worse every year. I usually tune in for the first few eps, because of the auditions, and the last 3. Evertying else in the middle is just like whatever. And I"m totally for doing something. This is gonna be a sad day when AI defeats Alias. I mean come on..

Alias_Gay said:
it will start on February 9th for 6 weeks ... so, we need to NOT watch AI ... thats all ... ;)
[post="1155358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

... and to tell other people that watch that show to stop watching it and get into Alias, and if they want to hear music, tell them to listen to something good, like U2's "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb".

Then they'll never wanna listen to Fantasia's annoying gospel music and none of that annoying pop music - they'll be converted into a higher standard of entertainment and the ratings for Alias won't suffer because of AI.

Back