Anti-Drugs and Drinking

well, i've never gotten drunk to the point where i would pass out or forget what i did the next day. my inhibitions are just loosened a bit.

and as for europe, there ISN'T an age limit at all as far as i know. but i think spygurl was right, it's a cultural thing.

AliasHombre said:
i agree, no drugs , smoking, or booze.
Same goes for me. My dad drinks a lot, and it's not fun. :( And I have the rest of my life to live, I'm not ruining it by taking drugs as the easy way out for my problems. Drunk people repel me, so do druggies and gosh, smoking is so nasty!! I'd go on and on about all this stuff, but I have no time, and I wouldn't want to waste yours :smiley:

totally!!! it wastes your life away and gives you nothing in rwturn. it causes you to lose your friends and anything you live for. I mean it totally ruins your mental and physical state and completely brings your grades down. I mean it is just soooooo horrible!!!

I will never smoke, and I have made a solemn promise never to drink. First of all both smell horrible!!!!!!!!! :blink: Also, I watched my uncle kill himself with alchohol. He could drink 1-2 gallons of vodka at a time, and when he died, he was reaching for his bottle (he'd had 4 gallons). Alchohol is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!! I'll admit that social drinking is okay... as long as you're not underage (!) and don't get drunk. That just freaks me out. I won't ever drink period!

Smoking anything is so bad. I can't stand smoking. IT's gross. Drinking. Well I was totally against alcohol I bugged my brother when he would have the ocassional beer when he became legal. Now I'vehad alcohol and I like. I am a social drinker. Have few at parties and such, but I also love to just sit down with a beer and watch the game.

Smoking anything is so bad. I can't stand smoking. IT's gross. Drinking. Well I was totally against alcohol I bugged my brother when he would have the ocassional beer when he became legal. Now I'vehad alcohol and I like. I am a social drinker. Have few at parties and such, but I also love to just sit down with a beer and watch the game.

I am totally against drugs, drinking, the whole 9 yards. Its just plain wrong how some one can do that to their bodies.

I will never smoke... EVER!!!! i donmt want to be all icky... eww... but as for the achohal, the only reason i cant is im italian and have wine with dinner. but thats it. with spritzer. like 2/3 seltzer and not even 1/3 wine, but thats only like 1nce every 2 weeks. and our family hasnt beem doign it because my dad is on the atkins diet.

i am proud to say that i have never smoked, drank or done drugs in my life. i think it is ridiculous that people may age would jeopardize everything just to have a"good" time. when im perfectly capable of having a good time hanging out with my friends watching movies being goofy and talking on here and reading(i know im an odd teenager!) but honestly there are soo many good things in life that are more inticing and excting than getting high at a party plus you dont have to worry about if you are going to overdose or if the guy across from you will slip something in your drink and worse. plus im the ultimate goody-goody and would die with just the thought of my parents finding out somehow!the worry of everything would send me to the nuthouse!
many ppl think im insane when i tell them ive never done anything of the sort and they tell me im missing out but i think that they are missing out on good books and just having fun with the simplest of things(like shopping and discussing alias!hehehe)and they also tell me ill regret about not doing it, but how could i regret not throwing up in bushes then not remembering it?!but thats just my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own!but whatever you believe, be safe and dont over do it!

see that to me is just terrible, seventh graders now i know when i was in seventh grade there was ppl doing it but i guess i was just naive but it seems stupid to me for them to be doing that.

There are kids at my school who have been drinking since grade 4!! It's nuts, all these little kids running around with cigarettes and drugs...

What, the kids or my idiotic double posting? (lol) It's so stupid, and they're always offering people drugs and they're like "Wanna come smoke with us?" to all the good little people...

Back