Anti-Earth Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
baH... for those of you like me who HATE earth and wanna get off and go to the moon or something... lets make plans here!

I'm ready to plot. Earth is evil. Man is his own worst enemy, and there's nothin good here to think of. So goin to the moon to escape all this evil, that's a good idea. LETS PLOT.

Maybe we could become astronauts and befriend other people who want to get off earth, sneak on a lot of stuff, go on a voyage to the moon, "crash" the ship, and live there forever! And see, we will tell these people that stay there to keep sending us food when they send another mission to the moon, and they'll tell more people, as they die off, and those people will send food, and THEY will tell more people, and etc. :smiley:

yeah!! i wanna be an astronaut so bad... theres an astronomy course at my school that i really wanna take but im not taking it till junior year :(

oh... a lot of things. how about... ppl are a bunch of uncaring untrustworthy arrogant bastards who will ultimately destroy themselves?

Flames24 said:
I'd love to go to the moon and just look back at Earth and see how beautiful it looks from the outside.
This is my biggest and unfortunatly unrealizable dream !! :D

SiriCerasi said:
oh... a lot of things. how about... ppl are a bunch of uncaring untrustworthy arrogant bastards who will ultimately destroy themselves?
then lets leave, and when they kill themselvs, its all left to us!

SiriCerasi said:
now I can agree with that one. some people are just..ugh! I can't even put my anger into words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back